Not open for further replies.

Carbohydrate

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): @Aaron
Ban Reason: Multiple
Unban Reason:
To understand why I was banned, you must first come to understand the greater context of me and Islexic(the guy I wronged.)
I was only 14 when I committed my acts that violated the community guidelines. I cannot express my sorrow for the horribly racist comments I made back then. I knew 'Islexic' in real life. He used to be my best friend until he stole my girlfriend from me. This does not excuse my horrible actions but I was just looking for a way to get back at him. I had never been in a relationship before and was truly head-over-heels for her. I actually used to play monolith with her a whole lot. Islexic knew this and still backstabed me by kissing her and sending me a picture. He also told a mutual friend that i played monolith with that I was trying to get him banned. On top of this my dad got back from his 13 month tour in Afghanistan and started hitting my mom. This left me with no friends and put me into a really dark place for a while. Now I will say once again that this DOES NOT excuse my actions.
Now I had said some mean things about an admin Lola Meid because I knew that it would get him banned for being controversial. To her I just want to say I'm really really sorry, I apologise unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused her, as well as monolith community, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
I have been in a much better place since then. I moved on from my ex and have changed life for the better. I am 18 now, practically an adult, and I am ready to act like a mature adult. I rememer playing monolith a lot before the aforementioned event occured and really loving it. I would love to be given a second chance. I've learned a lot over the years and actually live in my own apartment now, I moved away from that toxic town. I've spent my short adult life rebuilding bridges, and I want to rebuild this one. I hope you'll consider unbaning me.

PS. It's actually my birthday :D

Time of Occurrence: ~December 2017

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unbanned. Make sure to follow our community rules from now on or you will be removed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.