Not open for further replies.

Carly UWU

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Carly UWU
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180356522
Your Character Name: I don't remember, It's been to long.

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Intentional MassVDM, NITRP, Minge, Joined to cause trouble
Unban Reason: I'm not quite sure about this ban, as I was banned I presume about a year ago on this account, which I was checking to appeal, than I saw this ban so I'm not quite sure, if It was meant for me or something.

Time of Occurrence: Unknown.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I've re-read them, and I fully understand them.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1573509923980.png
1573510038617.png

Why should we even consider unbanning you if you were here only to cause trouble? Additionally, you were banned once for 3 months and did not learn your lesson, as you decided to break the rules intentionally, once more, which lead to your permanent ban.

Additionally, you do not apologize for any of your actions nor do you provide a good reason for us to unban you, in this appeal.

Carly UWU

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey,
I'm so-sorry for the late response but I understand in the original post, I did not apologize as I was more confused, as my memory isn't the best I didn't understand why I was given the latest ban, but I do remember first, which I deeply regret, same as the one now, I'm so-sorry I really, really don't remember doing it but I am sorry to those who I affected by doing it, and I'm sorry to you and the community, for doing such I hope, months later I can have another chance, to prove I didn't come here to abuse the community and be given a chance, thank you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In order to finalize this, I need to talk to you, over voice, on discord. Please let me know when you are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.