Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: el rato
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28791535
Your Character Name:James Just

Target Steam Name:CHØP
Target SteamID:n/a
Target Character Name (if known):Blaize Kurosaki / 毒性Dokusei csgoatse.com

Request reason: Ran over me and another player after an unlawful mugging on that player
When did the situation occur?:9/19/17
Your evidence to support your claim: Video evidence and possible statement from Raven
Additional members involved/witnessing: players in recording

Blaize was in an admin sit as seen in the beg of the video when his friend (毒性Dokusei csgoatse.com) attempts to mug Jordan just moments later in a very public place. I make off for cover while Jordan decides to pull a gun on his assailant. I believe both those players broke the rules there and were later punished by Raven.
Blaize after hearing about his friend dying in the unlawful mugging saw fit to run over myself and Jordan and pick the guns off our corpses and flee the scene. They both lied to the moderator first saying he was in the parking lot then admitted to being in the admin sit and witnessed the mugging after my video was made public. The players refused to return any of our stolen property.
Later in plain view of the moderator in the spawn the players family (around 4 of them) began flaming me in spawn referring to my youtube post and later ban request. I was called a "pussy" "pussy {WORD CENSORED}" "nerd" etc by 毒性Dokusei csgoatse.com almost exclusively.
I can provide further video evidence of these players harassing me in spawn after they shot and killed me and 2 others, breaking nlr and metagaming. These players are very toxic and break character very very often to turn the situation into a something like high school shit talking.

Video:

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The way the Notorious Mafia roleplays is Wild, aggresive, and total boonk gang shit so yes you will be called a pussy a lot... in rp situations also all these situations were dealt with thanks man....

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

JamesReport.jpg

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

at time 1:04 a white brz pulls up 2 second after gun fire.. In the sit you said no Brz or white car was in the parking lot?? Not to mention they dragged my friends body down the street with guns equip

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"Blaize was in an admin sit as seen in the beg of the video when his friend" I didnt call for that sit my friend did. I got rdmed in spawn completely Irrevent and you can see me 0:25 headed towards hospital which is where the white BRZ came from later in the clip.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"These players are very toxic and break character very very often to turn the situation into a something like high school shit talking." I'd also like to point out your friend was banned during the sit for verbal abuse and disrespect. So I'm confused why you're being a hypocrite.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

They both lied to the moderator first saying he was in the parking lot then admitted to being in the admin sit and witnessed the mugging after my video was made public. false

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please stop flaming in the player report

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This request has been locked while all relevant evidence is reviewed.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A final decision has been made on this case. It is clear that both rule 2.3, and 2.33 have both been violated in the video and in the evidence provided by @DystopianRaven

I would like to remind all parties involved, that whether or not you claim your statements are made in-character, comments made to other players that may offend them personally, appear as attacking, or harassing, are still not acceptable. I expect better conduct out of both parties moving forward.

@CHØP will receive a ban for the rules broken.

@el rato - I recommend using both this post and the evidence inside it to make a refund request for the MP5 and the AR-15.

This request has been Accepted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.