Status
Not open for further replies.

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

(Revised)
Why do you want to join. I want to be part of something bigger a org that is organized and can defend itself

Are you willing to wear a suit and change your car colour to red or dark red. of course

What are your levels.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119398963/screenshot/925926525727699145

What type of weaponry do you have.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1333790531

Current and previous Crews/orgs. Charko Gang,Mac10,Unsanctioned

What can you offer us. Lots of Guns,Money,Decent Fragger,Very Loyal,Active Player
Pending

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

• Added Ace of Diamonds to Allies
  • Roster Update

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

(Revised)
Why do you want to join. I want to be part of something bigger a org that is organized and can defend itself

Are you willing to wear a suit and change your car colour to red or dark red. of course

What are your levels.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119398963/screenshot/925926525727699145

What type of weaponry do you have.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1333790531

Current and previous Crews/orgs. Charko Gang,Mac10,Unsanctioned

What can you offer us. Lots of Guns,Money,Decent Fragger,Very Loyal,Active Player
Accepted

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

• Roster Updated
  • Rank added

Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Have you read the server rules and Mafia Rules: Yes

Are you willing to risk your life to protect The GodFarther: Yes

Weaponry and bank balance:
unknown.png

Levels: 40 Mining, willing too get you some ores. Upgrading it as we speak.

How long have you been in Rockford: 1 year

Are you willing to do whatever Mafia higher ups tell you: Yes
DENIED 4th or 5th org you've applied to

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

• Giovani Mcnulty Promoted
  • Relations updated

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

There’s 2 Consiglieres that’s new lol , good luck with the org

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

• Application format updated

owen

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join. To have a team and help other players

Are you willing to wear a suit and change your car colour to red or dark red. Yes

What are your levels. player 29 crafting 1 metal working 2 cooking 1 fishing 3 mineing 13 woodcutting 1 farming 17 chemistry 1

What type of weaponry do you have. pistols

Current and previous Crews/orgs. none

What can you offer us. good shooting and water boy

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join. To have a team and help other players

Are you willing to wear a suit and change your car colour to red or dark red. Yes

What are your levels. player 29 crafting 1 metal working 2 cooking 1 fishing 3 mineing 13 woodcutting 1 farming 17 chemistry 1

What type of weaponry do you have. pistols

Current and previous Crews/orgs. none

What can you offer us. good shooting and water boy
accept this mannid so you guys have a waterboy

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join?: My previous organisation sucked well and the owner kicked half of the members just because he wants only 10-15 players in the org.

Are you willing to wear a suit and change your car colour to red or dark red?: Yes, and i do have a red suit and a hat, painting the car will be done too.

What are your levels?: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1342962458

What type of weaponry do you have?: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1342962124

Current and previous Crews/orgs: Pistol Foundations, Foreigners, Unsanctioned(Died), Backwood Rebels (Half members got kicked because owner wants less people), Current-None.

What can you offer us: Good friend, fun guy to party around, sometimes waterboi, great hostage taker or shell robber. I wont always be able to base because i lost most of my money so im trying to save as much money as i can from farming on high levels.

( I edited this since i used the old application template, had to completely remake it with the newest one).

Last edited:

Loopcode

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join: I wish to be part of something bigger. To many times I've passed a bank robbery and seen you guys run off with bags of beautiful money or passed Richards 3 and just seen a line of luxury cars just parked out front. I wish to own one of those cars one day and be able to have men back me up at a moment's notice I thought I could have my dream in partizali but I realise now that you are my only option.

Are you willing to wear a suit and change your car colour to red or dark red: Yes (Red and Black always looked nice on me anyway.)

What are your levels: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....586/166FB7EDFC4B3333FE6671BECC1D3345E2249A2D/

What type of weaponry do you have: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....706/B58FDBD920F24162F88755E85FAEFEB606573A9D/

Current and previous Crews/orgs: Currently In partizaly. Was part of Unsanctioned and Mac10

What can you offer us: I am willing to offer my life, loyalty, time, and weaponry.

Rp name: John Daers

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join?: My previous organisation sucked well and the owner kicked half of the members just because he wants only 10-15 players in the org.

Are you willing to wear a suit and change your car colour to red or dark red?: Yes, and i do have a red suit and a hat, painting the car will be done too.

What are your levels?: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1342962458

What type of weaponry do you have?: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1342962124

Current and previous Crews/orgs: Pistol Foundations, Foreigners, Unsanctioned(Died), Backwood Rebels (Half members got kicked because owner wants less people), Current-None.

What can you offer us: Good friend, fun guy to party around, sometimes waterboi, great hostage taker or shell robber. I wont always be able to base because i lost most of my money so im trying to save as much money as i can from farming on high levels.

( I edited this since i used the old application template, had to completely remake it with the newest one).
Denied

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

• Roster Updated

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why denied, is that just because I was in backwoos rebels?

Unsanctioned died and most members including owner and great members joined backwood and same did I. Joseph kicked half org because he wants less players in it.

Do I have any chances to join back?
If needed I can rank up some of my skills or anything.

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

we are at war with backwood and you where in backwood i belive that might be why!

Well half org (15) members joined backwood some are still there but most got kicked out randomly including me.

I really want to join this org. Do I need more weapons, money or better skills?

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

• Roster Updated

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Have you read the server rules and Mafia Rules: Yes I Understand the Rules that I Must Follow any One orders that are higher Ranking then me

Are you willing to risk your life to protect The GodFarther: Yes I will do Anything to Protect Him and get my Best Weapons to make sure we do not lose him

Weaponry and bank balance: 7 guns with 2,743 dollars in my bank I'm poor but once I get materials I for weapons I can make more and I am going to get my farming level up as high as I can

Levels: 11 In Metalworking 13 In crafting 1 in cooking 1 in fishing 17 in mining 1 in chemistry 28 in Woodcutting and 24 in farming

How long have you played: I have been playing on the server for about 6 months

Are you willing to do whatever Mafia higher ups tell you: Yes I will follow their orders to lead me into success with the gang and will do all my orders

IGN Name: Jackson John

Steam Name: Pokemon

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Have you read the server rules and Mafia Rules: Yes I Understand the Rules that I Must Follow any One orders that are higher Ranking then me

Are you willing to risk your life to protect The GodFarther: Yes I will do Anything to Protect Him and get my Best Weapons to make sure we do not lose him

Weaponry and bank balance: 7 guns with 2,743 dollars in my bank I'm poor but once I get materials I for weapons I can make more and I am going to get my farming level up as high as I can

Levels: 11 In Metalworking 13 In crafting 1 in cooking 1 in fishing 17 in mining 1 in chemistry 28 in Woodcutting and 24 in farming

How long have you played: I have been playing on the server for about 6 months

Are you willing to do whatever Mafia higher ups tell you: Yes I will follow their orders to lead me into success with the gang and will do all my orders

IGN Name: Jackson John

Steam Name: Pokemon
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.