LV

Your Steam Name: BIGOUNCE
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484175798
Your Character Name: Chad Blocker

Which Staff issued the Warning Point:
xstewart
Reason for the warning point(s): lying in a sit, i was giving 3 points
Why should the point(s) be removed:
i think the points should be removed because the whole metagame sit was BS because i hadnt even acted on my friend being mug(infront of NPC) nor did i have a gun to kill then it was a coqenceidence i saw him, they then zipteied me and started complaing about meta game which they had no proof of and i was dragged into the whole drama of metagun whichi i was found inncent for. i leid by saying i followed them in??? i dont recall this and i think you lied about me saying that. 3 points for lying ??, afash didnt even get a verbal for robbing in front of NPC.
Time of Occurrence: 1:00 am AUS
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: YES

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This individual told me he followed a car into the garage from his car spawning and saw his friend being mugged. I was shown video in which he enters the garage area 2 minutes after any other car enters. He changes his story saying he saw his friend from where he spawned the car. I go to the location and see you cannot see around two left turns to get to the car.

This, alongside the fact your friend had no comms, and another report of you metagaming beforehand, caused me to give you warning points for lying in a sit, which you have done in every sit you have been in with me.

Given you have spent a whole 19 seconds on this appeal, and dragged a higher rank into a group call with little clarity or regard for our systems of checks and balances, it is my opinion that you do not value this community or its rules, and so I would discourage these warning points from being appealed.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

under review

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After talking with @StewartJames about this situation and the lack of evidence to show on your side that you weren't actually metagaming I cannot accept this appeal. Getting 3 points for lying in a sit and metagaming sees just.

Appeal Denied

Regards

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.