krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

your Steam Name: BIG OUNCE
Your Steam ID: 76561198928617324
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Chad Blocker

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Cecil Blake

Reason for Report: for corruption, not handling reports correctly, admin abuse.
Time of Occurrence: 4:-00 australia
Evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/m1zb9y he grabs me stright away and takes me to roof and doesnt give any infomation no sit was even made against me how does he know ??? if it was rdm becuase it wasnt
1623626077358.png
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DystopianRaven
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said in the time that it happened I had been in ghost above all there heads. I popped down and was talking to DystopianRaven about like old rockford staff The person you shot was just hanging out and being stupid (if you watch the video I am the one that the ak got pulled on) with the person that the ak got pulled out on. You received No warning or verbal added to your notes. I pulled you to the roof and asked what you were doing and you explained the Ak being pulled and I remember saying that they were all friends in that situation and then I just left it alone This happened like 6 days ago as well. I fail to see how corruption comes into play. But I explained why I brought you to the roof when it happened.

Last edited:

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

O
Like I said in the time that it happened I had been in ghost above all there heads. I popped down and was talking to DystopianRaven about like old rockford staff The person you shot was just hanging out and being stupid (if you watch the video I am the one that the ak got pulled on) with the person that the ak got pulled out on. You received No warning or verbal added to your notes. I pulled you to the roof and asked what you were doing and you explained the Ak being pulled and I remember saying that they were all friends in that situation and then I just left it alone This happened like 6 days ago as well. I fail to see how corruption comes into play. But I explained why I brought you to the roof when it happe
bro that man pulled a gun on my mate who i was party with and i shot him the guy i shot never mad a report you just decided to bring me away without any context also you never explained anything to me during the "sit" you just kept responding with ignorant comments like, your the only one who shot anyone, or like "imagine" wtf is that bro you handled that situation crap, pretty sure bendPD was on at the time if there was an rdm he could have handled not one your invovled in becuase there will always be bias bro in something like that. plus i didnt even rdm. you decided to use your admins powers. so dont even lie and sayyou explained it to me. all you said was "what are you talking about" and we were all fine untill you came over there ignoring the fact he drew a gun on my boy.1623656104122.png

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The screenshot you sent- is still him pointing the gun at me while i'm on duty- Me being Biased would mean I would have punished you in some way or forum and neglected the other persons punishment yet you remained unpunished due to the situation that he had no reason to Flash the ak pointed at me. You claim to be in a party with "Your boy" But in the whole clip he has the gun trained on me that whole time and even puts it away after you started shooting- It was him being dumb making a joke thus the reason You received no punishment.

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

O
The screenshot you sent- is still him pointing the gun at me while i'm on duty- Me being Biased would mean I would have punished you in some way or forum and neglected the other persons punishment yet you remained unpunished due to the situation that he had no reason to Flash the ak pointed at me. You claim to be in a party with "Your boy" But in the whole clip he has the gun trained on me that whole time and even puts it away after you started shooting- It was him being dumb making a joke thus the reason You received no punishment.
You weren’t on duty tho it doesn’t say cecil or anything even when we are on the ground while I was killing him you went invisible

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also it’s looks like he is Ponting it as dystopian

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In the whole clip you posted- The gun stayed trained on me the whole time- When you started shooting he put it back on his back-

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have a video of the sit?

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to comment one last time. I fail to see how any of the choices I made are biased. And these events happened at 6/10/2021 @ 4:49:29 AM When the server is barely staffed. I make it a point to tell people not to handle sits that they are involved in unless other staff are not present. From my pov in the footage he pulled out the gun being dumb and just "Trolly" and you walked up behind him and blasted him on the claims that "He pulled a gun on your friend that you were in a party with" I Pulled you to the roof and asked you "What was that ect" From my pov You belatedly walked into a situation and shot him without being Directly involved We all went from talking about server stuff to all of a sudden you blasting a man from behind. You keep asking "How do I know if it was RDM" But your footage clearly shows me standing at the end of the barrel and watching you come up from behind with a pistol. I didn't give you any warning points or even a Verbal warning in your Notes I simply picked you up to the roof asked What was that made it clear that I saw that as RDM and then returned you without Any Punishment due to how Awkward the situation was I don't remember exactly what I said in a sit that lasted maybe 20 seconds But I have always told people belatedly the issues I have seen so I fail to even imagine that I spent the time to "Pull you to a roof and just say imagine" per staff rules I cannot take any situations I am directly involved in unless no other staff are present. I got about the rule to the teeth and refuse to take tickets even to do with lose acquaintance based off the "Biased" factor. This is my last responds to this forum as I see no issues in how I acted to picking you up and bringing you to the roof after watching you jump into a situation and blast somebody whos gun was Trained on me the entire time.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can post the sit but the part of the sit has my mic muted so it wouldn’t be valid but I have been told be very high ranking members it can be used to shed light. The reason why I am making this is because you never gave a reason during in game I even asked you a day later and you refused to answer my questions if thy wants to see the footage I will happily post it. Yes my mic is not in there I think it doesn’t really matter you can get the general gist of how the sit went. If you want it ask please(no mic from my side)

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Upload the footage please.

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can post the sit but the part of the sit has my mic muted so it wouldn’t be valid but I have been told be very high ranking members it can be used to shed light. The reason why I am making this is because you never gave a reason during in game I even asked you a day later and you refused to answer my questions if thy wants to see the footage I will happily post it. Yes my mic is not in there I think it doesn’t really matter you can get the general gist of how the sit went. If you want it ask please(no mic from my side)
You asked in !help if I wasn't not clear enough in the sit like your saying i am I barely pay any notice to the Help chat If you had had further questions you could have messaged me via Discord or made a Report in game about it
6/11/2021 @ 8:33:49 PMChad Blocker (BIG OUNCE) (STEAM_0:0:484175798) (324) ran MonoSuite command "help" "cecil i have a qestion please tp to me"

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You asked in !help if I wasn't not clear enough in the sit like your saying i am I barely pay any notice to the Help chat If you had had further questions you could have messaged me via Discord or made a Report in game about it
6/11/2021 @ 8:33:49 PMChad Blocker (BIG OUNCE) (STEAM_0:0:484175798) (324) ran MonoSuite command "help" "cecil i have a qestion please tp to me"
I will post the clip after school but the sit I am about to show doesn’t have you really helping me.

not sure about this i dont pay attenion to !help your pretending like you didnt teleport to me and deinied my qestions you told me to make a forum report as a answer to my qestion as to why you did what you did man smh

im trying to talk to you and you just say imgaine purg is over chill out wtf

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

the video of you refushing to help me when you tped to me i think it got corrupted, @huskyDOG might be able to post it only if he wants to tho

@HuskyD0G

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I will post the clip after school but the sit I am about to show doesn’t have you really helping me.

not sure about this i dont pay attenion to !help your pretending like you didnt teleport to me and deinied my qestions you told me to make a forum report as a answer to my qestion as to why you did what you did man smh

im trying to talk to you and you just say imgaine purg is over chill out wtf
I genuinely don't remember why I was acting like that "What the fuck are you doing" I will admit that is a mistake on my end but I genuinely remember for a fact telling you that I saw it as RDM and just left you alone after

D

Deleted member 12627

I only have an audio clip, because for some reason my OBS was fucked at the time and not recording my screen. I forwarded the audio to @Thy via discord. To be fair all you need is audio because it's just cecil and chad talking. I'll let thy review the audio, but you seem to deny even remembering the event even though it was less than a day ago. Plausible deniability.

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I only have an audio clip, because for some reason my OBS was fucked at the time and not recording my screen. I forwarded the audio to @Thy via discord. To be fair all you need is audio because it's just cecil and chad talking. I'll let thy review the audio, but you seem to deny even remembering the event even though it was less than a day ago. Plausible deniability.
Like I stated in mine and @krabe 's Dms I fail to remember even lossly talking to him after I had brought him to the roof. As ex staff you should remember how many people you have to deal with that say something was unjust and it all blurs together @HuskyD0G

D

Deleted member 12627

Like I stated in mine and @krabe 's Dms I fail to remember even lossly talking to him after I had brought him to the roof. As ex staff you should remember how many people you have to deal with that say something was unjust and it all blurs together @HuskyD0G
My memory is not that bad

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to add I pulled him to the roof 6/10/2021 And your claiming I pulled him just yesterday- The amount of rdm or just tickets in general is enough to where anyone would forget
My memory is not that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.