Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:[IFN] Beatbox [DVL]
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80126234
Your Character Name: Chance Boyard

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member : @TheRustyPlayer

Ban Reason: RDM
Unban Reason: I was banned for RDM for killing a guy who snitched on me, resulting in a police chase, I recall a situation back on paralake with @MelodyRain, in which @Samuel "Ace" Rothstien killed me because I threatened to call the cops, and she said he was fully within full RP to do so as I was snitching on him at the time, here's the situation, I walked past the bank and almost immediately the Security Cadet runs out and says why do you have a mask on? I said because I can? And he then turns around, running inside and asks the sergeant inside to come and tase me because I had a mask and a weapon ( I was not licensed at this time)I heard him, turning around to quickly run from the police I assumed were chasing me, I run to my vehicle, where the SGT now had his taser out running towards the vehicle, Quickly peeling out of the town hall parking lot soon enough I had 3 police cruisers in pursuit with me on railway ave, I managed to drive towards outskirts and lose them near farm, Laying low for about 2 minutes they come onto the property at farm and I drive my car towards bank, I see said security cadet outside and I ask him why he gotta snitch, he says because he can, So I hopped out and pulled my gun on him and asked him if he was admitting to snitching on me? and he said yes, I said out of all people you could've snitched on you thought it was best to snitch on me? (mind you, gun still aimed at his face, surely he wasn't put under fearRP as it wasn't a 2:1 ratio but, acting like some god with a gun aimed at you is still classified as FailRP in my book) he said "Hell Yeah!" so I shot him. I would like Melody and Sam if they both recall the situation in paralake where I was killed for snitching on sam before our war to put their two cents in as I'm certain this ban was unjust and classified as "RDM" when in reality I was killing the guy who just not only snitched on me for wearing a mask, but having an unlicensed firearm holstered, had the police caught me, and put me under FearRP and managed to grab me, and detain me I would not only lose my firearm but I would've been in prison for a long few years.

Time of Occurrence: 3/19/2019 8:00 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Idk who the kid was

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there @SBG Beatbox you mentioned that in the past that you were told that it was okay for snitching but however I myself and a higher up confirmed that a bank security informing the police that you had a mask on is not a valid reason to kill them, you state that you put them under fear RP how ever you had no reason to, you were not mugging him nor kidnapping him, even if you were it was in the most public place within thruenorth (Bank) I stand by my judgment that you were in the wrong for killing the security as if you had complied with the police they would have just asked you to remove the mask, youre actions and the way you RP caused you to be pursued by the police not the security (I would also like to mention that in the sit you did not mention the police chase, you stated that you went over to the cloths store area waited 3 min and then came back to kill of security) I am going to stick with my judgment of a 2 day ban as this was your 3rd RDM on record to this date.

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't state it was okay to snitch, I was pretty stoned when you pulled me so I got my story mixed up, and couldn't really recall the situation where snitching was involved previously, I have now remembered it was @MelodyRain and @Samuel "Ace" Rothstien's situation in which I was told he was fully allowed to kill me for snitching, not to mention my previous "RDM" was presented with a 12 hour blacklist, which I was able to speak with @MelodyRain, It was a situation in theatre where we had taken a hostage, said hostage made fun of us as we were beating him, and shooting him as a warning shot and still continued to hound us over and over again, we called a ticket but by the time the staff responded we had killed him, she understood about 2 hours into my blacklist my story finally and revoked the weapon blacklist, to my assumption that meaning she no longer wanted to move forward with punishment and the 2nd warning would in turn be removed because the punishment was revoked.

Also, did you not hear me in the sit yesterday state I was not licensed for my gun? after the person calling the ticket said "You had a mask and a gun?" this has nothing to do with the mask, sure, they would have taken it and gave me a ticket, but the desert eagle holstered on my person, in which he informed the cop of I was NOT Licensed for, it wouldn't have been a simple ticket, I was going to jail either way, compliance was not anywhere near what I wanted to do in that situation.

I'm certain you didn't read the upper portion of the ban appeal " if you had complied with the police they would have just asked you to remove the mask " you must've completely either misread what I posted, didn't care to read into detail, or just wanted to make your reasoning heard, please read the entirity of the ban appeal before responding as you're jsut wasting both of our times now. that's not how it would have went down and you know it, now that you're aware i was an unlicensed gun bearing citizen you would have reacted the same way in the situation, getting the fuck out ASAP. I made my escape, Hid behind the taco shack next to clothes store, not to mention "The most public place" would be bank, that's why we were in the alleyway to the side of bank near the back, I shot him and ran once more.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

like I stated before I do not know the circumstances of your previous encounter were you were told it was okay, what I do know is that during the sit I spoke to @PMX and we both agreed that the security snitching was not a valid reason for killing him, yes you did receive a 12h blacklist in the past but due to this being your 3rd RDM on record I took the correct punishment according to guidelines in witch resulted in a 2 day ban.

the fact that you did not have a license for your weapon isn't the security's fault, like I stated you chose to RP in the manner you did and you took it out on the security.
your attitude here is the same that you were during the sit and it does not help your case, I did take the time to read your full ban appeal, and tbh your story is almost completely different than what your were saying in the sit, stonned or not stonned I am going to denied your ban appeal due to conflicting stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.