vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I've only been playing on monolith for about a month now, i feel like ive progress pretty well. Its come to my attention recently that, the legal amount of guns is pretty low.
I was wondering if there was anyway we could go about changing that, especially since its a US based server. I feel like certain things like Shotguns and Bolt-Action Rifles should be legal, it would make shotguns and the mosin for example a lot more relevant, as it seems the have no real role or place in the game, aside from police using shotguns.
It would add a good variety to Legal and player owned gun stores, giving customers more to choose from as, the only thing that really sells in a legal gun store is ammo, deagles and revolvers. It would be nice to have a bit more protection in a farming scenario, rather than just a pistol when a guy with an ak or a g36c breaks into my home to raid me.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I will point out that you are allowed to have an AR-15 equipped on your own property, if you're looking for something a bit beefier to defend yourself with at home.

But with that said I would totally appreciate a small expansion of legal primary weaponry.

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I will point out that you are allowed to have an AR-15 equipped on your own property, if you're looking for something a bit beefier to defend yourself with at home.

But with that said I would totally appreciate a small expansion of legal primary weaponry.
+Support

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

there was anyway we could go about changing that,
Make A suggestion rather than a discussion post.

The Ar-15 Is Mad doo doo and if you like it I don't know how you play. Shotguns should be made legal due to the fact that the laws are based in the us I assume.

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Ar-15 Is Mad doo doo and if you like it I don't know how you play. Shotguns should be made legal due to the fact that the laws are based in the us I assume.
shorty and ksg should remain illegal, m3 could be made legal and if ends up getting nerfed, the Saiga 12 or M1014 that's in the content could possibly be introduced

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

shorty and ksg should remain illegal, m3 could be made legal and the Saiga 12 or M1014 that's in the content could possibly be introduced
The Saiga 12 is way to op to be made legal smh, Shorty Is Also Ass therfore should be made legal m3 Is ok and I guess I see if it was legal , Agreed ksg should stay ilegal though becuase Of it's power and all

Astriker

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

+support for semiauto shotguns on private property/shops

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

-Support for Semi Automatic weapons,

+Support for pump action shotguns, ar-15, semi-auto handguns.

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Saiga 12 is way to op to be made legal smh, Shorty Is Also Ass therfore should be made legal m3 Is ok and I guess I see if it was legal , Agreed ksg should stay ilegal though becuase Of it's power and all
Should worded it better but I wasn’t saying the saiga or m1 should be legal, but an illegal replacement should the m3 end up getting nerfed if it ends up transitioning to being a legal weapon

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

-Support for Semi Automatic weapons,

+Support for pump action shotguns, ar-15, semi-auto handguns.
do you mean fully automatic? Semi-automatic is every time you pull the trigger one bullet comes out.

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would personally like to see every weapon made legal but when you make them / purchase them there made semi-automatic. So to make it fully automatic you have to make an illegal part (like a drop-in full auto sear for example) and attach it to your weapon. I understand it could be annoying / hard to do but it's more realistic than just keeping everything to an AR-15 for self-defense.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

do you mean fully automatic? Semi-automatic is every time you pull the trigger one bullet comes out.
Why not make all class 3 firearms legal on private property whats the wrost that could happen >:)

Merilyian

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Why does a gun's usability determine its legality?
I know this isn't, but IRL, those things are determined based on maximum damage potential.
Automatic weapons are deemed illegal because it is seen as unneeded for personal defense purposes.

Citizens need to stop raiders, which are usually groups of 1-5. This is suited for more powerful, less frequent firing weapons.
Criminals need to stop cops, which are in very unpredictable groups. This is suited for larger weapons that can put lead down-field, with little considerations besides damage and accuracy.

Just because the citizens need to stop fewer people, doesn't mean the citizen should be less able to (on a per-person level) drop bodies.
I think the balance should be of little consideration, as the suggestion came with a balance intention inherently. He wants people basing legally to stand a chance, which they currently do not.

Merilyian

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would personally like to see every weapon made legal but when you make them / purchase them there made semi-automatic. So to make it fully automatic you have to make an illegal part (like a drop-in full auto sear for example) and attach it to your weapon. I understand it could be annoying / hard to do but it's more realistic than just keeping everything to an AR-15 for self-defense.
+support on this.
They intend on adding manufacturing licenses as well, and this would ease a lot of the strain on gun crafters, as it would likely allow us to make any type of weapon (with exclusion to specifically automatic weapons like the M249) legally.

Taking this into consideration as well, there might be a need for the Manufacturers license to take more of a "class 2" role, where you can produce AND carry large semi-autos such as shotguns, bolt-actions, and non-modified rifles.

vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I would love to make a suggestion like i said im new though and i cant find the suggestion forums.

Also thats the thing about the AR-15 as soon as you put the fullauto attachment on it its no longer legal.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I would love to make a suggestion like i said im new though and i cant find the suggestion forums.
(Its under feedback)

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

shorty and ksg should remain illegal, m3 could be made legal and if ends up getting nerfed, the Saiga 12 or M1014 that's in the content could possibly be introduced
Saiga not legal pls