1 week

Admin who banned you:
Senior Admin Lola

Ban Reason:
Mass RDM + AFK

Time of Occurrence:
22:50pm

Relevant Evidence:
I was in the cloth shop getting some new cloths for a gang i was going to join and well my friend Sam Wong told me when i got back in my car someone rammed it and said fuck you so then we went after him to see what is up and when we got up to him at the mine Sam rammed his car in to the mine and said Fuck you, At that point the guy pulled out a gun and started to try to kill me and then after we killed him a load of randoms come from no were shooting at us and i kill them all, There was 1 guy in the wearhouse across the road as well shooting at me so i ran over there to kill him so i went in there and i killed him there was then a guy blocking the door so i couldnt get out and i told him to move when he was under fearRP which he said fuck you RDMer, So i killed him for it, then another guy came other shouting RDM RDM RDM and he then pulled up his fist and went to punch me so i killed him to, So then after that i ran away so no one else can try and kill me, About 5mins later i went AFK to go and get food i then come back to a ban for Mass RDM and AFK.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Bob King and Sam Wong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

first of all it seems that you are triggerhappy. You killed lots of them, and I went to you and waited a solid 5-10 minutes before banning you for being AFK + Mass RDM. Also, if the guy was trying to kill you, you should've not been able to pull out a gun as you were at gunpoint (by your stories' logic) and by this you broke fearRP. Anyway, it seems you have broken quite the rules, but I will lower the ban by a couple (2) days.

Also, you did not put your SteamID, this is critical for the unban.

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No in the story i mean Sam was under gun point before i was and i pulled out my gun behinde my car and came out and killed him then like i said like 3 other people came out of no were and try'ed to kill us but still i understand where you are coming from. It is just a shame that i went to go and get food at the wrong time.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this gun fight we chased one guy for crashing into us and he drove into the river and pulled out a pistol and i saw him do that so we brought out our guns and killed him then i ran away but charlie stayed there was like 6 people trying to pick up guns and even shooting at us but yeah thanks Lola.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No in the story i mean Sam was under gun point before i was and i pulled out my gun behinde my car and came out and killed him then like i said like 3 other people came out of no were and try'ed to kill us but still i understand where you are coming from. It is just a shame that i went to go and get food at the wrong time.

But it doesnt make sense,you said he tried to kil you and now youre saying you put him under gunpoint for no valid reason?

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this gun fight we chased one guy for crashing into us and he drove into the river and pulled out a pistol and i saw him do that so we brought out our guns and killed him then i ran away but charlie stayed there was like 6 people trying to pick up guns and even shooting at us but yeah thanks Lola.

It still applies to fearRP and thats why he still will be banned. Only im being generous and lowering it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.