Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cuddles 69
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65466596
Your Character Name: Jamie Bolf

Target Steam Name: @Damp Eggplant
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114026107
Target Character Name (if known): ??????

Request Reason: I saw this car in the side of the road and I thought it was a good time to steal it seeing how no one was around. After I finish hot-wiring he got teleported back from a sit that he was in then he started shooting at me which was fine I then drove the car into water to escape. it is that when he shot and killed me when that deep in the water you cannot see players.
When did the situation occur?: ‎Saturday, ‎July ‎17, ‎2021, ‏‎12:08:22 AM
Your evidence to support your claim: (Pics Pic from top of water and and under water which you cant shoot) And a Video.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Zapping5 and @Benpd05 told me to make one.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: YES

Last edited:

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well this is a first - I have never been accused of hacking in my 900 hours of monolith but let me tell you that I did see you- just because you can’t see through the water that doesn’t mean others can’t- I have nvidia gamma on max, as well as gamma settings on Gmod so the water is crystal clear

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Well this is a first - I have never been accused of hacking in my 900 hours of monolith but let me tell you that I did see you- just because you can’t see through the water that doesn’t mean others can’t- I have nvidia gamma on max, as well as gamma settings on Gmod so the water is crystal clear
hello could you please provide screenshotsof your water. because my screenshots after putting up my gamma all the way up in Garry's Mod (which it already was) enabling HDR in Garry's Mod still looks like this. And I played mono over a thousand hours also and I've gotten a player report of hacking it happens but if you're innocent you're innocent.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

User is already banned for third-party software. Thanks for the player report, nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.