Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Target Steam Name: Shadexxzzz TTV
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:162839335
Target Character Name (if known): Zar Washington

Request Reason: After playing the server for a very long time, I have gathered a strong understanding of how the pvp works on this server and what is legit vs what is not. The suspect in question had been previously banned for cheating and it has become apparent to me that despite his unban, he has continue his old habits. The first video below is his own frag montage which displays him blatantly aim locking and no spreading which lead to his first ban. The next clip is an interaction I had with him and 3 of his other orgmates where I initially killed the first 3 and it was a 1v1 between me and him. I included as of the video as I can to showcase his playstyle and prove my point. For the entire duration of the fight he was playing safe headpeaking behind the blue crate. You see at the end of the video I headshot him which should have put him pretty low since he was already max 75 hp. He crouches after being headshot to heal and for the first time I push after 15 minutes yet even though he was just headshot, is extremely low, and should be healing he instantly re peaks me which logically makes no sense and then proceeds to use back tracking and aimbot to put me from 75 to 9 in a hastiness and accuracy that is not possible without cheats. Then in the second clip you can see that he has not made any attempt to push me throughout the entire 20 minute fight but the minute I run to the side to get into the car, he already knows I have moved without ever peaking to check and he instantly pushes me (example of his esp). Then you also see at the end of the clip I am barley peaking him and he double headshots me which again is an example of his aimbot. Finally in the last clip he is showcased hitting someone consecutively through a wall and even when they move his bullets follow to kill him. This entire final situation he was shooting officers through the walls of bank since they closed the vault and just proceeded to wallbang. I will continue to gather more clips and upload them as there has been other times I was not able to record but simply to put it, once a cheater always a cheater
When did the situation occur?:
Your evidence to support your claim:
2. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1oYGLJVqCYOFTg/d1337fBywffG?invite=cr-MSw0ZlAsMTk0NjMxODcxLA
3. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1oYIVl16xsfFIk/d1337NlmtFHS?invite=cr-MSxIS2ksMTk0NjMxODcxLA
4. https://streamable.com/8smm96

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Nub
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. I am not even in the first two clips I wasn't even online. And with regard to my frag montage, I have always said and will always say that I never cheated, I wasn't aim locking I was trying to jump ontop of the desk, the recoil clips are simple pulldown with a honeybadger and foregrip and the rest of the montage is pretty straight forward. 2. Here is my pov for the bank wallbang, CLIP ONE my friend Anders is showing me the spots to wall bang so if u gonna report anyone REPORT HIM. (not actually tho). 3. I got unbanned for a reason, I got my PC checked by the CMs and installed something to check it, and am willing for them to check whenever they ask. 4. This is the clip of me shooting every wall there is i wasn't tracking anyone I was just randomly spraying like everyone in this fight was. Clip 3 . At the end of the day, you are just salty that you died to someone who hasn't played the game in 3 years.

Admins I have the whole fight recorded if you want to see it.

Last edited:

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. I am not even in the first two clips I wasn't even online. And with regard to my frag montage, I have always said and will always say that I never cheated, I wasn't aim locking I was trying to jump ontop of the desk, the recoil clips are simple pulldown with a honeybadger and foregrip and the rest of the montage is pretty straight forward. 2. Here is my pov for the bank wallbang, CLIP ONE my friend Anders is showing me the spots to wall bang so if u gonna report anyone REPORT HIM. (not actually tho). 3. I got unbanned for a reason, I got my PC checked by the CMs and installed something to check it, and am willing for them to check whenever they ask. 4. This is the clip of me shooting every wall there is i wasn't tracking anyone I was just randomly spraying like everyone in this fight was. Clip 3 . At the end of the day, you are just salty that you died to someone who hasn't played the game in 3 years.

Admins I have the whole fight recorded if you want to see it.
Lets be clear it aint even my pov of the death it was someone else so I ain't "salty I died". Also if it is not you in the first clips I would like to know who it is because they are the main target of this report and it is someone that you play with. I would not be surprised if there is more than one of you cheating I am simply presenting the evidence I have thus far so it can be reviewed.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status