Not open for further replies.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member: Console

Ban Reason: Use of Third Party (Suspected or Known)

Unban Reason: Where to start... Let me start with how on earth has this come about I mean seriously this is what we are going with now? Cheating. See when the ban came down I was so pissed off at Monolith by then after the amount of stalking, bias and hate towards myself and other people that I played with, but I've got to a point where maybe I should defend myself now. So basically when the ban came down for "Cheating" I assumed it was from 1 specific situation that I myself probably found a bit suspicious but basically I assume it was the situation at the bank robbery, where I was holding stairs from the security room and basically killed like 2-4 people I think and I was killing them pretty quickly they were peaking straight out the stairs and some of their heads were peaking the railings above the stairs so from what I can guess is that I got a couple headshots and maybe flicked to a couple when in the gun-fight, I mean it's not unheard of to flick and kill a lot of people pretty quickly and I'll prove that later. But firstly again I must have been spectated by someone either Mak, Hop or the other moderator who fucked up "Publicly spectated" me haha which literally happened 3 times and wow what a chance of that happening I mean come on like 2-3 staff members messing up spectating publicly like.... Why would I continue to cheat if I knew I was being watched by staff at least a few times a day potentially during every gunfight I had like just why it logically makes no sense and I know for a fact that there is only "One piece of evidence" because I would of been banned a lot quicker from all the other times being spectated if anything was found which is weird because nothing really sus happened in that bank robbery and I've been in many many gunfights and raids and robberys before that and NOTHING WAS FOUND.

Secondly, I have or previously had a lot of video recordings of gunfights and raids and stuff that I used to get into and that is all publicly on my channel and I never got banned or suspected of cheating back then and I was pulling off some crazy 1v8's back then as well here's an example or two of this;

Video

Video 2

Video 3

In all videos I'm flicking and going for the headshots and it's not hard to do and I'm clearly not cheating in either of these videos otherwise I would of banned as soon as they uploaded... So like I'm never cheated on Monolith and never will I spent money on Premium on Monolith so I consider it an invest of time and entertainment so I wouldn't ruin that. But just to last this off like these are the points.

• Previously played Monolith for over 2 Years, throughout the whole time I uploaded videos and have been in thousands of gunfights / raids and was previously never banned or suspected of cheating.
  • I was COMPLETELY aware of the staff team literally stalking and spectating me many times considering 3 different staff members at 3 different times spectated me, twice during combat situations and it logically made no sense for me to cheat whilst knowingly being watched.
  • I guarantee that only 1 piece of evidence was actually considered for this ban and is most likely not even showing too much, most likely a flick or multiple headshots at a time which again makes no sense because as far as I'm aware cheats have "Silent aim" which literally makes it so that your weapon or aim doesn't lock onto a target and you still need to use some type of manual aim so if I was cheating why would I not just use this option?
  • Also many people that my organisation was fighting against was actually getting banned for cheating and therefoer again another reason as to why would i "blatantly" cheat if I knew people were getting banned because of it.
  • I was banned for 1 Year from Monolith making two appeals in the process (Both being denied by Stuvi (Who would of thought)) and so again why would I try to get unbanned early twice just to eventually cheat and get banned permanently or better yet why would I wait the whole year of my life just to come back and cheat?
  • Throughout the whole time I was back from my year ban I literally broke 0 rules, like I hadn't been officially warned or banned again by any staff in any situation (I think) I was actually following rules and playing correctly like I should of before.
  • Also I was involved in many many many server events mostly combat or firefight events, I was recorded and followed during the battle royale event in suburbs on Monoford and won that event legit like if I was cheating then I would of been caught way earlier guaranteed and all the other events with the team vs team etc etc.
  • I'd like to see the evidence that was used to grant the ban on my account.

Time of Occurrence: Many Months Ago

Last edited:

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also had a conversation with Mak earlier today in regards to the "evidence" used in the deciding factor of my ban.
Basically as far as I am aware, I was banned because of the situation on L1 Bank where I was holding the stairs with I believe a G36C, and I was basically killing a lot of cops at that point and keep in mind at this point the staff team were hot on GS9 II and I'd personally been publicly spectated at least 3 times by Mak & Hop so I still don't understand how people can believe that I had been continuously cheating throughout whilst knowing this. But basically I was told that the evidence was "one flick" in the bank raid that was suspicious or according to the staff team "credible evidence" to permanently ban me from Monolith.

I did explain to Mak even after all these months what I believe I did that was suspicious and I believe it correlates with the video used against me. It was simple, me holding the main stair case down to the basement of L1 Bank. Killing multiple police officers and "flicking" or imo "aiming" at people as they came down the stairs and quick peaked the stair case. As far as I am aware and from what I've been told that's literally it, the "flicking" that got me banned even though it is natural to flick and to have good knowledge of quick peaking and where they will be peaking from, everything else was fine there was no other "suspicious cheating movements" like no recoil, bun hop scripts etc etc.

Please re-consider the evidence and whether or not it is credible to be used against me as "one clip" during a whole month time of being back from my Year ban from Wright.
Thanks
1616990419365.png

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Violence,

As per your previous appeal, your ban will not be lifted.

Also had a conversation with Mak earlier today in regards to the "evidence" used in the deciding factor of my ban.
Only Community Management knows what resulted in your permanent ban.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.