Your Steam Name: Maple
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91617236
Your Character Name: Hector Basconne

Target Steam Name: Lan cool dude
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173666525
Target Character Name (if known): Jordan Vercetti

Request Reason:
When did the situation occur?: around 8:30 PM PST October 31st
Your evidence to support your claim: slow down the clip at 0:18 after fully watching the video

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Alpha
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This evidence doesn't show any proof of anything? The first clip of me shooting through the window was actually 2 people spraying down with an angle to where you can see into lobby of bank, the clip of me crunching someone while I'm peeking is just latency on your part because on my part I was well out in the open even before I started spraying you down. I dont understand how these clips show anything that would require some sort of third party software.

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This evidence doesn't show any proof of anything? The first clip of me shooting through the window was actually 2 people spraying down with an angle to where you can see into lobby of bank, the clip of me crunching someone while I'm peeking is just latency on your part because on my part I was well out in the open even before I started spraying you down. I dont understand how these clips show anything that would require some sort of third party software.
In the first clip, you saw me at tellers, I proceeded to rotate to the water fountain. After this, you peak the corner without even checking tellers and pre fire me with around 10 bullets, hitting every single shot, which put me straight into the death screen in around 1.2 seconds. The other clip could be argued to be inconclusive, but I put it in there because I find it quite suspicious that those shots were landing so well through the glass which has horrible hit reg. Since you haven't proved otherwise with any actual evidence, I am quite confident that you are using third part software from that first clip, and seeing as another report was made against you for cheating, I'm not the only person that thinks that either.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the first clip, you saw me at tellers, I proceeded to rotate to the water fountain. After this, you peak the corner without even checking tellers and pre fire me with around 10 bullets, hitting every single shot, which put me straight into the death screen in around 1.2 seconds. The other clip could be argued to be inconclusive, but I put it in there because I find it quite suspicious that those shots were landing so well through the glass which has horrible hit reg. Since you haven't proved otherwise with any actual evidence, I am quite confident that you are using third part software from that first clip, and seeing as another report was made against you for cheating, I'm not the only person that thinks that either.
First off, I wasn't the swat that peeked tellers that was a completely different person. Second, you weren't in the range to see that I did indeed jiggle tellers which I was doing the entire bank raid. The timespan in which the window shots were happening was after a complete death by me and a switch from ass chief to swat. The way I died the first time was because my shots weren't registering causing one of you to triple crunch me from tellers. I was being aggressive the entire bank raid and you could ask anyone that was also raiding the bank with me. Third, I already responded to the other report made on me for ESP to know someone was a detective. Completely different reports and not related at all. I already said I wasn't prefiring you from around the corner but it was latency making it look like I did. And also, if you check your health I hit you 3 to 4 times with one being a headshot from shooting "10 different shots".

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also for your evidence claim, I use GeForce experience not medal. I can only clip stuff from a minute before because I don't have much space left on my PC. I didnt clip the situation of me killing you because I didn't think I would've got reported for it. If you go check my evidence against simon riley you could see that the clips are from 50 seconds to a minute before and both of them were clipped because he called me a cheater in both situations.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Not enough evidence provided - denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.