Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103635772
Your Character Name: Tony Johnson

Target Steam Name: F0RT0S
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:569333844
Target Character Name (if known): Chad Bang

Request Reason: Cheating/Hacking, Aimbot
When did the situation occur?: 12/06/2020 @ around 4:22 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Ban from another community: https://bans.csiservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:569333844&advType=steamid

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chad Bang
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Recommendations
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103635772
Your Character Name: Tony Johnson

Target Steam Name: F0RT0S
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:569333844
Target Character Name (if known): Chad Bang

Request Reason: Cheating/Hacking, Aimbot
When did the situation occur?: 12/06/2020 @ around 4:22 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chad Bang
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.
This is not aimbot you were litreally about to kill me ... and you can see when I turn around and shoot you.... literally you and your butt buddy @Designation and his whole crew constantly are trying to get me banned all because I hurt your guy's fragile egos with calling you bums.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

And while you're at it accusing me of cheating why don't you post the whole video of you killing innocent people for no reason?.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If I was such a big bad hacker why am I not using my hacks to wipe out orgs or kill police forces ? Show the whole video don't be scared.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This is not aimbot you were litreally about to kill me ... and you can see when I turn around and shoot you.... literally you and your butt buddy @Designation and his whole crew constantly are trying to get me banned all because I hurt your guy's fragile egos with calling you bums.
Credit to @Designation for the clip
You're clearly hacking here too...

Nevermind that, your account is clearly just for hacking on gmod
1607249110839.png

If I was such a big bad hacker why am I not using my hacks to wipe out orgs or kill police forces
That's for you to decide

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I think im going to have a dyslexic attack reading these posts.
I dont think you know what dyslexia is.

Nevermind that, this evidence supports the fact that you at least, as a minimum, use ESP
You knew I was there, you could be heard pulling out a gun and looking at the door without any way of knowing anyone was at the door, no alarm, no footsteps, no noise.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You seriously think I use aimlock to blow someones head off from 5 meters away? now you're accusing me off ping linging wtf is that ?.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You seriously think I use aimlock to blow someones head off from 5 meters away? btw whichever st
Yeah, thats what makes it funny.

If you don't, explain why you snapped to the completely wrong person who is not your target.

What did you kill Recommendations/Tony for?

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If you don't, explain why you snapped to the completely wrong person who is not your target.

This report doesn't involve you but I will respond to you he was following me and I noticed he was following me so I killed him since at that time no admins were on and cops were killing anyone due to a kos put out by the mayor for anyone with a gun out. It was completely within rp. As for the ping ling video why don't you show the whole video were I frag you and miss a ton of shots and I didn't start shooting until I saw you.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I've gone against hackers before and they prefire before I even open the door.

Chad Bang

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You're accusations are outrageous and you said my account is meant for hacking despite the fact that I have other games on my account as well with a lot of hours put in furthermore all I do is grind on the server and hardly ever raid people and all I do is lsd.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This report doesn't involve you but I will respond to you he was following me and I noticed he was following me so I killed him since at that time no admins were on and cops were killing anyone due to a kos put out by the mayor for anyone with a gun out. It was completely within rp. As for the ping ling video why don't you show the whole video were I frag you and miss a ton of shots and I didn't start shooting until I saw you.
I have provided evidence + valid points. I can respond.

So, your reason for killing him, not using cheats, is because he followed you because you thought it would be appropriate to kill a guy for shooting as a civilian?

I've gone against hackers before and they prefire before I even open the door.
What's your point, we're talking about you, not others.

You're accusations are outrageous and you said my account is meant for hacking despite the fact that I have other games on my account as well with a lot of hours put in furthermore all I do is grind on the server and hardly ever raid people and all I do is lsd.
1607250307924.png
Clearly. Your "other games" are family shared from your main account.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After review, the reported party has been been indefinitely been removed from our gameserver for third-party software usage.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.