LV

Your Steam Name: wizzz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69658400
Your Character Name: Wiz Yote

Target Steam Name: idk
Target SteamID: https://gyazo.com/95e132b6776d8107efadba42f20c4268
Target Character Name (if known): Tim Lancaster

Request Reason: Cheating.
When did the situation occur?: About 60 min from this post being made.
Your evidence to support your claim:

In the video it shows 3 officers, the first one dying to a double headshot which I wouldn't say is fishy because the suspect is using a silenced ACR. The next part of the video is the fishy part. The next shots connect with both officers, with one single spray of the bullet going completely out of spray pattern, directly into the person in the video and back to the swat officer. Mind you, the bullet is traveling through a wall the spray pattern should not be going out that far unless it was some sort of aimbot snap. Also, you could argue that the bullet was part of a misguided spray. In that case, I would say that is wrong because a singular bullet traveled directly towards the officer in the video.

Confirmed that the bullets that did damage were infact Timmy.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I find it extremely flattering you think im hacking!

I was indeed using geoforce to record but I did not think the video was worthy of putting in my YT channel so I deleted it
Believe it or not but my playstyle was actually inspired by you. anyone that has played with you knows that you have insane prefiring skills and with that being said I tend to shoot the area my target runs to through the wall attempting to kill them. When I shot the Swat officers I was aiming for the guy infront of you, you just happened to be in the way as well. If I am using Hacks why would I target you both it would create much more suspicion of hacking and it would be ineffective. If I just target a single person I could say I didn't know there was a second person there and the accusation of hacks would disappear. I also play on arma 3 life servers and "trading" which means both persons dying happens VERY often and I imbedded into my skull to prefire

I have multiple times expressed my displeasure of hacking/hackers for it ruins the fun for everybody. Hacking would give you an advantage in almost every single way possible and I find that EXTREMELY Boring and it just ruins to game for everybody overall.

To give back up for my "Believe it or not but my playstyle was actually inspired by you" statement I uploaded a video today and a old video
I make youtube videos of me playing monolith and I have been thanked and recognized by random people ingame that have seen my videos, hacking would RUIN the reputation that i have created and absolutely end my chances of growing in youtube.

as you can see in the videos im almost always prefiring the wall when ever I can EVEN the kriss vector cop was trying to wallbang us in the first video . Anyone that has got into gunfights with me knows I use a shit ton of ammo and prefiring and wall-banging is the reason why in my m249 base defense video you can even see me swap from 3 different weapons because I was running out of ammo . when I shoot through the walls I predict which way they will go and attempt to kill them.

Im just remembering now but about 3-4 months ago i commented on one of you videos "you have insane pre firing skills!" but i can't seem to find it because the video is deleted

and if you were judging me based on my previous skills i got a significantly better PC so i went from 10-20 fps to 60-70

I honestly reallllllyyy dont wanna be banned because someone "thinks" im hacking I have 2 weeks of winter break and recently staff have banned people for suspicion
I will discord call someone screen share and show them my programs and my search history if i need to.
Tim Lancaster#5541

you prefire youself

in this video it shows you spraying obvious spots where the cops are most likely at this it the EXACT same thing I did but to you
Im not going to name anyone but multiple people have told me you yourself hack and use ESP

each and every single time I would defend you calling you "just good at the game"

it really upsets me that you come at me with this HUGE accusation with little to no SOLID evidence to back it up.

wiz

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I find it extremely flattering you think im hacking!

I was indeed using geoforce to record but I did not think the video was worthy of putting in my YT channel so I deleted it
Believe it or not but my playstyle was actually inspired by you. anyone that has played with you knows that you have insane prefiring skills and with that being said I tend to shoot the area my target runs to through the wall attempting to kill them. When I shot the Swat officers I was aiming for the guy infront of you, you just happened to be in the way as well. If I am using Hacks why would I target you both it would create much more suspicion of hacking and it would be ineffective. If I just target a single person I could say I didn't know there was a second person there and the accusation of hacks would disappear. I also play on arma 3 life servers and "trading" which means both persons dying happens VERY often and I imbedded into my skull to prefire

I have multiple times expressed my displeasure of hacking/hackers for it ruins the fun for everybody. Hacking would give you an advantage in almost every single way possible and I find that EXTREMELY Boring and it just ruins to game for everybody overall.

To give back up for my "Believe it or not but my playstyle was actually inspired by you" statement I uploaded a video today and a old video
I make youtube videos of me playing monolith and I have been thanked and recognized by random people ingame that have seen my videos, hacking would RUIN the reputation that i have created and absolutely end my chances of growing in youtube.

as you can see in the videos im almost always prefiring the wall when ever I can EVEN the kriss vector cop was trying to wallbang us in the first video . Anyone that has got into gunfights with me knows I use a shit ton of ammo and prefiring and wall-banging is the reason why in my m249 base defense video you can even see me swap from 3 different weapons because I was running out of ammo . when I shoot through the walls I predict which way they will go and attempt to kill them.

Im just remembering now but about 3-4 months ago i commented on one of you videos "you have insane pre firing skills!" but i can't seem to find it because the video is deleted

and if you were judging me based on my previous skills i got a significantly better PC so i went from 10-20 fps to 60-70

I honestly reallllllyyy dont wanna be banned because someone "thinks" im hacking I have 2 weeks of winter break and recently staff have banned people for suspicion
I will discord call someone screen share and show them my programs and my search history if i need to.
Tim Lancaster#5541

you prefire youself

in this video it shows you spraying obvious spots where the cops are most likely at this it the EXACT same thing I did but to you
Im not going to name anyone but multiple people have told me you yourself hack and use ESP

each and every single time I would defend you calling you "just good at the game"

it really upsets me that you come at me with this HUGE accusation with little to no SOLID evidence to back it up.
Timmy, I respect you a lot as a player and a person. I do not think that you were hacking in those videos you uploaded. However, in this specific video it is very fishy to me that 2 bullets went exactly to the person in the video when they weren't even the main target. There was no line of spray, nor were there any other bullets directed to the person being shot at in the video. It was only those two bullets. I prefire as well, but when I pre-fire I spray in lines not directly in a spot where I think someone may be(although there are exceptions; for example, if I was protecting/raiding a player building, I spray popular/obvious spots. This is not an obvious spot, which leads me to ask why were you spraying this in the first place. So, for your argument that you prefire buildings, I do not doubt that. I just think it is fishy that 2 bullets went exactly to the person in the video, then a gap of no bullets, and finally to the other swat officer.

Also saying that multiple people say I hack and use ESP gets nobody anywhere, talking means nothing and I encourage the people who are talking to make reports on me.

I didn't want to make this report, but there have been a good amount of hackers playing mono as of late and I wanted a second opinion from the CM's. The video seems sketchy to me and I think it should be left up to the judgement of CM. However, in my opinion, what would really help here would be your side of the story and an uploaded video of you spraying the wall.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Timmy, I respect you a lot as a player and a person. I do not think that you were hacking in those videos you uploaded. However, in this specific video it is very fishy to me that 2 bullets went exactly to the person in the video when they weren't even the main target. There was no line of spray, nor were there any other bullets directed to the person being shot at in the video. It was only those two bullets. I prefire as well, but when I pre-fire I spray in lines not directly in a spot where I think someone may be(although there are exceptions; for example, if I was protecting/raiding a player building, I spray popular/obvious spots. This is not an obvious spot, which leads me to ask why were you spraying this in the first place. So, for your argument that you prefire buildings, I do not doubt that. I just think it is fishy that 2 bullets went exactly to the person in the video, then a gap of no bullets, and finally to the other swat officer.

Also saying that multiple people say I hack and use ESP gets nobody anywhere, talking means nothing and I encourage the people who are talking to make reports on me.

I didn't want to make this report, but there have been a good amount of hackers playing mono as of late and I wanted a second opinion from the CM's. The video seems sketchy to me and I think it should be left up to the judgement of CM. However, in my opinion, what would really help here would be your side of the story and an uploaded video of you spraying the wall.

I have 500 gb WD Blue SSD I cant afford to have videos laying around after each session i delete the unwanted videos, also I did shoot in a line you can see the first 2-3 bullets but the rest arent visible from your POV

if you think im not hacking why would you report me for hacking????? just because 2 bullets were "fishy"

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The provided evidence does not prove that the reported party is using third party software - therefore the report is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.