Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am not able to spawn in the ford car that the sergeant has and I am not able to spawn in the chief car yet I see other people driving around in them.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for my language.
That's really, really, really retarded. Removing stuff Non-Premium players had access to now for it to only be premium? It's not like Premium is already OP enough considering x2 skill xp.. As well for the reduced item prices.

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for my language.
That's really, really, really retarded. Removing stuff Non-Premium players had access to now for it to only be premium? It's not like Premium is already OP enough considering x2 skill xp.. As well for the reduced item prices.

Ofcouse making stuff only for premium ain't a easy decision. On one hand you have to keep the non paying players happy on the other your paying players. Also keeping it fair for non paying players. But rewarding enough for paying players. I do not think it's a unfair advantage for premium players to enjoy other models of cars. They help and support the community we have and love.

If you really wanne drive the other police cars why don't you try premium if you gonna invest time in our servers ?

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ofcouse making stuff only for premium ain't a easy decision. On one hand you have to keep the non paying players happy on the other your paying players. Also keeping it fair for non paying players. But rewarding enough for paying players. I do not think it's a unfair advantage for premium players to enjoy other models of cars. They help and support the community we have and love.

If you really wanne drive the other police cars why don't you try premium if you gonna invest time in our servers ?
I am going to purchase premium, it's I just don't know when.

Suspicously Wet Cloth

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello am 62 year man from dharavi. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "monelif surver" and i want to become the most richest player like you I play with 654 ping on peak time and i not preemium. i have 43 second input lag in car and always run over stupid people in road. i hope you give free preemium so dont have to selld my kid. thank

Status
Not open for further replies.