Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It has been exactly 85 days or 2 months, 24 days since the previous chief whitelist.

Can we get a new fucking whitelist? I have been waiting forever for one, and I've heard dozens of others say the same thing. Come on PD supervisors what the fuck is going on.

The last excuse we had was that a new lawbook was being made or something. That's great and all but, the common criminal/player does not read it or care. Making that lawbook catered to a certain few hardcore government roleplayers. Many players like myself often partake in both sides of RP, and want to supervise as the chief aswell, so for the love of all things holy, do another goddamn whitelist.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I told the Police Supervisors team leaders to schedule a new session very soon. We have been adjusting this type of session in order to be more strict with who we whitelist as Chief and have been working on the lawbook as well.
Furthermore, sessions will be taking place more often.

That's great and all but, the common criminal/player does not read it or care.
This is exactly the kind of mentality that we dont want and wont have as Chief, and one of the reasons this position was whitelisted. If you dont care about the lawbook, etc, you are not fit to lead the department, thus you wont be whitelisted.

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This is exactly the kind of mentality that we dont want and wont have as Chief, and one of the reasons this position was whitelisted. If you dont care about the lawbook, etc, you are not fit to lead the department, thus you wont be whitelisted.
I agree. I am not saying a formal lawbook is unnecessary, but I am saying this lawbook, made for a gmod server should not have taken 3 months to get produced, which I am sure you can agree with.

D

Deleted member 12627

It has been exactly 85 days or 2 months, 24 days since the previous chief whitelist.

Can we get a new fucking whitelist? I have been waiting forever for one, and I've heard dozens of others say the same thing. Come on PD supervisors what the fuck is going on.

The last excuse we had was that a new lawbook was being made or something. That's great and all but, the common criminal/player does not read it or care. Making that lawbook catered to a certain few hardcore government roleplayers. Many players like myself often partake in both sides of RP, and want to supervise as the chief aswell, so for the love of all things holy, do another goddamn whitelist.
I have been messaged in game by 3 other police chief whitelisted players asking if I wanted to be chief because they thought I had it. Little do they know it was because there are literally NO trainings that I have had 0 chance to get it back after initially losing it because of stewart. Hopefully we see some in the coming weeks

Chaco_Lato

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have been messaged in game by 3 other police chief whitelisted players asking if I wanted to be chief because they thought I had it. Little do they know it was because there are literally NO trainings that I have had 0 chance to get it back after initially losing it because of stewart. Hopefully we see some in the coming weeks
No Training is part of the IMMERSION

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I agree. I am not saying a formal lawbook is unnecessary, but I am saying this lawbook, made for a gmod server should not have taken 3 months to get produced, which I am sure you can agree with.
It took the time needed to review it carefully and make the necessary changes, given that we are all volunteers here and also have lives and other things to deal with.

Regardless, as I said the sessions will start taking place more often, and one is going to be scheduled very soon, after I talked to the leaders of Police Supervisors team. However, keep in mind we will be more strict on Chief Whitelists - if you dont care about the lawbook and actually properly leading the department, you will not be whitelisted.