Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ItsNotAB
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570886762
Your Character Name: Kelz Garcia

Target Steam Name: sonicuniform561
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9490803
Target Character Name (if known): Alex Smith, Chief. Smith

Request Reason: He was breaking NLR and wouldn’t let me quit my job I could drop my weapon, he was abusing his power as chief and his own PD was apologizing to me for him being corrupted, I couldn’t drop the gun so he eventually shot me in the head, after I respawn in the hospital I start to walk around and I noticed him circling AGAIN I’m making my way back to the hospital he comes back and asks to search me again FOR NO REASON then he handcuffed me and put me in his car for no reason what so ever. I ended leaving and getting banned cause I was getting frustrated he was abusing his power as chief ONLY BECAUSE NO ADMINS WERE ON

When did the situation occur?: 2-3AM January 26 2021

Your evidence to support your claim: I have multiple clips of both incidence with this same person with in a 10 mins span. If I could get into a discord and show an admin I’ll be more than gladly to

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You got the wrong guy my guy, My roleplay name is Paul Jones, that is not my steam ID and I wasn't even cop today.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ItsNotAB
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570886762
Your Character Name: Kelz Garcia

Target Steam Name: Mr. Alex
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9490803
Target Character Name (if known): Alex Smith, Chief. Smith

Request Reason: He was breaking NLR and wouldn’t let me quit my job I could drop my weapon, he was abusing his power as chief and his own PD was apologizing to me for him being corrupted, I couldn’t drop the gun so he eventually shot me in the head, after I respawn in the hospital I start to walk around and I noticed him circling AGAIN I’m making my way back to the hospital he comes back and asks to search me again FOR NO REASON then he handcuffed me and put me in his car for no reason what so ever. I ended leaving and getting banned cause I was getting frustrated he was abusing his power as chief ONLY BECAUSE NO ADMINS WERE ON

When did the situation occur?: 2-3AM January 26 2021

Your evidence to support your claim: I have multiple clips of both incidence with this same person with in a 10 mins span. If I could get into a discord and show an admin I’ll be more than gladly to

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:
We do not have the systems in place to fully combat this yet, but bringing this information to me, PMX or hockey with evidence will be met with a strict zero tolerance policy. Let me know when you have a name.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. However with that said I do need you to correct the steamID and such or this will be closed. I believe you might be referring to @sonicuniform561, does that sound correct?

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i believe you are refering to me and each time i had any interaction with anybody it was for good reasons and remember how you got that gun in there as a medic? you shot at the mayor and when we chased you for it u hopped on medic like not even a minute after shooting at the mayors officer from front of hospital if you dont want to be arrested dont shoot at the mayor i was only doing my job as a chief

ItsNotAB

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. However with that said I do need you to correct the steamID and such or this will be closed. I believe you might be referring to @sonicuniform561, does that sound correct?
Yes that’s who I was referring too, the second interaction he had no reason to put me in cuffs and arrest me as I have video proof of him driving seeing me turning around just to harass me in the hospital

ItsNotAB

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You got the wrong guy my guy, My roleplay name is Paul Jones, that is not my steam ID and I wasn't even cop today.
My bad you were the wrong person

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@ItsNotAB While I would much prefer the clips be uploaded somewhere so I can review them as much as needed, if it is absolutely necessary, you can add me on discord (Alphadef#4240) and we can find a time to review them. That said, I do have some question in the meantime:

@ItsNotAB It seems like its possible you changed jobs to police to avoid the police, care to explain what happened there? Additionally, it is very much possible for a medic to drop a gun, so I don't know what you mean by "He ... wouldn’t let me quit my job I could drop my weapon", so I'm gonna need a bit more elaboration on what happened there.

@sonicuniform561 What did you detain him for at the hospital?

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@ItsNotAB While I would much prefer the clips be uploaded somewhere so I can review them as much as needed, if it is absolutely necessary, you can add me on discord (Alphadef#4240) and we can find a time to review them. That said, I do have some question in the meantime:

@ItsNotAB It seems like its possible you changed jobs to police to avoid the police, care to explain what happened there? Additionally, it is very much possible for a medic to drop a gun, so I don't know what you mean by "He ... wouldn’t let me quit my job I could drop my weapon", so I'm gonna need a bit more elaboration on what happened there.

@sonicuniform561 What did you detain him for at the hospital?
there were reports of someone matching his description shooting in the area so when i saw him i detained him and searched him if i remember correctly he did have a firearm i was then bringing him to the pd for further questioning when he then logged off while in the back of my car he then joined back and thats when i saw console ban him in chat for ltaa most likely if the other officers didnt come up with evidence of him shooting i was going to have him drop the gun and just ticket him but he decided to log off instead sadly.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence provided, I've come to the following conclusions:

Its a little unclear if you're actually accusing any rule breaks in the first situation. You seem to be implying that he should have let you quit your job to drop the gun but considering the gun was not equipped being a paramedic had no impact on your ability to drop it. As such, I find no fault in the first situation.

In the second situation, from what I've been told Chief Smith had received reports of shots fired in the area and was given a description of the suspect. As such, he detained and searched you, and was going to bring you in for questioning. This is well within his rights and actually good roleplay, choosing to actually attempt an investigation instead of simply assuming he was right or wrong and acting without question. Had he gone and arrested you then maybe there would be an issue, but since you left to avoid the RP, that cannot be confirmed or denied. While it is unfortunate that you ended up getting searched so shortly after your death, I don't see anything suggesting sonicuniform's intents were malicious.

As such,
Player Report Denied
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.