Not open for further replies.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: USmell
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198055567477
Your Character Name: Ching Ming

Ban Length: 1 day 12 hours i think, maybe 2 days.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Astero

Ban Reason: FailRP LTARP
Unban Reason: I've explained it to banning admin in DMs but basically I was messing around just having fun and I got arrested which I knew would happen, he was takin me to jail and my game just shutdown I tried to rejoin the server quickly 3 times but I got stuck at loading resources config I then had to restart my whole pc and tried to join again because I wanted to go to jail as I knew I was going to get banned if I didn't tell him what happened then I couldn't connect because I was banned already. I understand if the ban stays how it is because it was a client side issue and not really his fault either that my game crashed but i thought i'd try to appeal because i didnt mean for it to happen and im willing to take my jail time when i get back on the server as the arresting officer was: (Trooper C. Winters) STEAM_0:1:71966430

Time of Occurrence: around 1:30am 5/2/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Yes

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Huey ,

Your ban appeal has been Accepted.

I applaud the honesty provided and taking responsibility for your actions; many people in this community tend to forget that a simple way to rectify their mistake is through a course of not only integrity, but simply reading the rules and being honest with themselves. I had an issue before regarding a client side issue and didn't have the same luxury of it being appealed due to the lack of evidence. I feel that everyone deserves a 2nd chance to amend for their actions hence why I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Please do not let me regret this decision, and feel free to take another look at the
rules to avoid this being an issue in the future!

Thank you for your time, and have a great rest of you evening. :)

Kind regards,
Astero

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Was just about to go to bed when I saw this but thank you I appreciate it man, have a goodnight :D
(Tried to login to see if the cop was still on but I'm still server banned so ill turn myself in tomorrow when i wake up)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.