CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CHØP
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51033517
Your Character Name: Blaize kuroski

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Idk (forgot to screenshot logs) viktor?

Ban Reason: Fail rp/ Let criminals rob bank
Time of Occurrence: 9/14/2017
Relevant Evidence:the bank had a timer of 2000 seconds left
Additional members involved/witnessing: Witnesses are pretty irrelevant but corey, mateo, Dokusei were there.

If anything I committed job abuse which I don't think deserves 3 days. We just wanted to make LSD in bank vault and bank door was already open, I just switched to security to lock the door so no one would come in and open the vault door. The timer was 2000.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It makes no logically sense for you to do what you did, though I do understand what you and your friends were trying to do... However, this is an RP server obviously, and you becoming bank security just to let in your friends and lock the door afterwards could also be considered being corrupt! which, as it states in the rule 8.6.6 it is not allowed.

And for the second part, you locking the door after to not let anyone in the vault... How do you expect us police to enter the vault, we don't have the keys to the door and there was no bank security on at the time... This is how I realized something was wrong.

Your ban appeal has been Denied

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.