Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Chris|Ludde
Your Steam ID: 76561198212833424
Your Character Name: Chris Clenay

Ban Length: 12 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Jimmy_

Ban Reason: No fucking reason (He claims RDM x1)
Time of Occurrence: 10 Minutes ago
Relevant Evidence: NONE
Additional members involved/witnessing: NONE

Jimmy_

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Ludde ,

You were punished for RDM as evident in the video here. Can you explain your actions within the video in any more detail?

Ludde

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Ludde ,

You were punished for RDM as evident in the video here. Can you explain your actions within the video in any more detail?
BUD I HAD REASON FOR IT. THERE WAS NO SIT FOR IT EITHER. YOU SAID YOUR GOOD AND YOU RETURN ME. NEXT THING I KNOW IM BANNED FOR 12 HOURS.

Ludde

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Ludde ,

LOL I was saying hands up in it and he had the volume so low you couldnt hear it

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

LOL I was saying hands up in it and he had the volume so low you couldnt hear it
To help out our new staff member here. I have reviewed the video, and in my opinion there was no reason to kill him. He did not pose a threat to you or anybody, and was compliant. Also, I have raised my volume to the max, and you were silent when you pulled your gun out and killed him.

Lying in this appeal, and harrassing both me and Jimmy, will get you nowhere.

Jimmy_

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

BUD I HAD REASON FOR IT. THERE WAS NO SIT FOR IT EITHER. YOU SAID YOUR GOOD AND YOU RETURN ME. NEXT THING I KNOW IM BANNED FOR 12 HOURS.

I didn't say you were good, I simply returned you back to your original position while evidence was provided, as there was some difficulty getting the evidence uploaded. In the video, the person just said that they only saw you with a gun out, and that was it. To add on to this, the victim was unarmed, didn't pose any sort of threat to you, and followed what you were saying, so there was no reason to kill. Also, the things you said to him were just to follow you, and even if you did tell the victim to put his hands in the air, reiterating the command before killing them would generally be the right thing to do.

Ludde

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

To help out our new staff member here. I have reviewed the video, and in my opinion there was no reason to kill him. He did not pose a threat to you or anybody, and was compliant. Also, I have raised my volume to the max, and you were silent when you pulled your gun out and killed him.
Dude i said hands up multiple times and he also said he saw my face and he couldve went to the cops so yes it is valid in my opinion I would like a higher opinion on this.

Ludde

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't say you were good, I simply returned you back to your original position while evidence was provided, as there was some difficulty getting the evidence uploaded. In the video, the person just said that they only saw you with a gun out, and that was it. To add on to this, the victim was unarmed, and there was no reason to kill. Also, the things you said to him were just to follow you, and even if you did tell the victim to put his hands in the air, reiterating the command before killing them would generally be the right thing to do.
Right even if it was RDM which it clearly isnt it wouldnt be a BAN thats overkill. The people who CDM daily get warnings. While im here with 1 warning point I get a 12 hour ban. Fucking perfect logic.

Jimmy_

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Right even if it was RDM which it clearly isnt it wouldnt be a BAN thats overkill. The people who CDM daily get warnings. While im here with 1 warning point I get a 12 hour ban. Fucking perfect logic.

The ban was discussed between myself and other staff member, and we decided that the ban was justified, and that the video contained evidence of blatant RDM.

Appeal Denied

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.