Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Riziing
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109993458
Your Character Name: Ronny Shapner

Target Steam Name: @Chris Heist ( Chronium )
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210061245
Target Character Name (if known): Chris Heist

Request reason: I was pulled over and let go then around 10 seconds later chris heist pulled me over again and then told me to hop out I asked him why then I got out and he instantly tased me and then took me to pd where he denied me the right to trial even though its in the laws and the mayor @tiv2guy told him to give me trial which he denied and then was disrespecting the mayor and finally let me go ( False Pull Over, False Taze, Denying right to trial even though it was in the laws and the mayor told him )
When did the situation occur?: 1/12/2019 11:00 EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @tiv2guy @Rhythm @REEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( 76561198086615975 )

Last edited:

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there.

First of, „Being told to leave“. So, as you see you nearly hit the officer who pulled you over and hit one Cop Charger. Let‘s keep that in mind. Then you proceed to speed over the limit and drive through yellow lines. The last officer told you not to do that. Then we got the Orange Volvo (Our Detective) to follow you. He replied in comms that you were Recklessly Driving, Driving over yellow lines and speeding. Seems like you didn‘t learn much. I pulled you over, told you to hop out of the car, but because you didn‘t put your hands up, I tazed you immediately for my own safety.

2. Secondly, „Denying Trials“. So, I denied the trial because I already had in mind to just let him go with a Citation. Thats why. You contacted your lawyer, but he never came. Then we got more Priority on a kidnapping and a PD Raid Call. Thats why I was gone by then.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there.

First of, „Being told to leave“. So, as you see you nearly hit the officer who pulled you over and hit one Cop Charger. Let‘s keep that in mind. Then you proceed to speed over the limit and drive through yellow lines. The last officer told you not to do that. Then we got the Orange Volvo (Our Detective) to follow you. He replied in comms that you were Recklessly Driving, Driving over yellow lines and speeding. Seems like you didn‘t learn much. I pulled you over, told you to hop out of the car, but because you didn‘t put your hands up, I tazed you immediately for my own safety.

2. Secondly, „Denying Trials“. So, I denied the trial because I already had in mind to just let him go with a Citation. Thats why. You contacted your lawyer, but he never came. Then we got more Priority on a kidnapping and a PD Raid Call. Thats why I was gone by then.
of course I nearly hit him I was pulling out and he moved there but still said to go and in the video I wasnt speeding or going through yellow lines so why lie and the detective reeeeeee said he dint tell you to arrest me just a warning but yet you falsely taze me with out a good reason for doing so "Your safety" I never had a gun or anything and was let go after being searched and other shit the first time

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

we we're going through the white lines which is perfectly fine we maybe went through 1 yellow but he dint see me because I checked multiple times and secondly its a big ass limo on turns im gonna go through parts which is acceptable.

tiv2guy

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there.

You Also need to remember that it takes about 2-3 seconds to put said hands up. But instead of waiting that time you tased him like if he has a gun. Which he would not be able to use cause he would be breaking FearRP.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Chris Heist will be blacklisted from the police department for three days for Job Abuse and FailRP as police officer the next time we catch him ingame.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.