Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: AlbertSchut233
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Albert Schut

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Chrome

Reason for Report: as a joke I said on a private radio frenquency lets ERP behind the bank. Chrome decided to give me 2 warning points for which I dont see fair at all saying @Ice says it daily on the public frequencys. Than me and my friend (both of us) made a noise through our mics for about 3 secs and without any verbal warning or warning point I was kicked for mic spamming and before I was kicked I spoke 2 sentences normally. Nor was my friend kicked and we did the exact same thing.
@Lil Pat and @Chrome are friends thats how I got the frequency and Lil Pat didnt get any punishment when he posted this
[22:06] (OOC) lil pat: yall tryna erp behind the bank
and he made the same noise I did for the same amount of time and he wasnt kicked for it. I believe @Chrome is bias and power hungry from what I've expierenced from him so far.
Time of Occurrence: today
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lil Pat @Chubby Baby

Last edited:

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm no ERP happened, But albert was shouting in his mic

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You kept going on and on about wanting to ERP over the radio, and got more explicit with the things you were saying. I literally told you to stop over the radio, and you kept going on so I gave you the warning points.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: AlbertSchut233
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Albert Schut

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Chrome

Reason for Report: as a joke I said on a private radio frenquency lets ERP behind the bank. Chrome decided to give me 2 warning points for which I dont see fair at all saying @Ice says it daily on the public frequencys. Than me and my friend (both of us) made a noise through our mics for about 3 secs and without any verbal warning or warning point I was kicked for mic spamming and before I was kicked I spoke 2 sentences normally. Nor was my friend kicked and we did the exact same thing.
@Lil Pat and @Chrome are friends thats how I got the frequency and Lil Pat didnt get any punishment when he posted this
[22:06] (OOC) lil pat: yall tryna erp behind the bank
and he made the same noise I did for the same amount of time and he wasnt kicked for it. I believe @Chrome is bias and power hungry from what I've expierenced from him so far.
Time of Occurrence: today
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lil Pat @Chubby Baby
I did mine in area chat and you did your noise on radio chat.

Albert Schut

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You kept going on and on about wanting to ERP over the radio, and got more explicit with the things you were saying. I literally told you to stop over the radio, and you kept going on so I gave you the warning points.
Continue lying you never told me to stop but, whatever I have no evidence.

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have nothing further to say here.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Simple solution: Don't micspam and do not joke about ERP -> Breaking RP anyway, so your warning point is valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.