Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Before I begin to handle the report, I am going to wait for Zemar0 to upload the full sit in its entirety.

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Before I begin to handle the report, I am going to wait for Zemar0 to upload the full sit in its entirety.

In this videos it’s clearly Zack lied in a sit
And cloud being unprofessional leaving mid sit and not doing it a proper sit

Look at the report I posted about you @Zack Fisher you can see you lied in a sit

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to address a few things here, beginning with the situation. The footage discloses that @Pester and @Eden demanded an ID from @ZackFisher, context can be found in the video displayed below at around 4:04 when the situation picks up. Zack questions the reason for producing an ID whilst rolling through the weapon wheel to get to the ID. He pulls his ID, and around 3 seconds goes by and Pester begins firing. Both Pester and Eden had a clear enough time to react to the recipients compliance. A note i'd like to add is that he couldn't see Eden due to a glitch, that's why the video only has his voice.

As for the sit itself, its clear to me that Eden had no intention on letting either of us (Zack and I) explain or justify exactly why either of them were in the wrong. I was trying to convey to them the initial mistake, yet Eden kept demeaning Zack claiming he was just "crying" over a lost weapon. I was originally intending to let Eden off with a verbal warning as it seemed that he was just caught up in the situation as Pester was his friend, but soon it became clear that he was just as liable due to him admitting that he had attempted to fire at Zack as well, however a factor extending it would be his composure during the sit.

Pester himself had been verbally warned a few nights ago for getting into some iffy cop & detective situations within the PD. If this needs to be addressed, I will call the appropriate people for this scenario. However, he was already off the server before I could pull him for a second reevaluation sit. However, I am assuming he will take it to the forums whenever he gets back online.

As for the claim "And cloud being unprofessional leaving mid sit and not doing it a proper sit"
You have to remember that moderators and other staff have their own RP situations too, and I was still in the middle of receiving a ticket. I wanted to be able to conclude my situation in respect to the police officer and the other citizen who was working with me.

"cloud saw the video of him failing rp"
Not only did I see the video, but I was also farming directly in front of where the incident took place. So as you could imagine I had every right to even judge the situation myself without even seeing the video in the first place. I took Zacks ticket eventually after I correlated it with his situation.

As for the conjuncture towards "but instead of warning the other guy he banned me and my friend for RDM". If I remember correctly, Zack was the one to make the report. If he was really doing something wrong then why didn't you submit a report against him if you felt like he broke a rule or to at least request to reset the RP situation?

Last of many, the story kept changing between Eden and Pester. Pester claimed that he thought that Zack pulled a gun, which is clearly not the case as seen in the initial incident or first video. Eden then said that he did not shoot at Zack at all, but then later admits to firing one shot that hit him. Then later claiming that he shot and missed. Whatever the case may be, Eden still intended to kill him. He kept obfuscating this fact until the very end.

Last edited:

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to address a few things here, beginning with the situation. The footage discloses that @Pester and @Eden demanded an ID from @ZackFisher, context can be found in the video displayed below at around 4:04 when the situation picks up. Zack questions the reason for producing an ID whilst rolling through the weapon wheel to get to the ID. He pulls his ID, and around 3 seconds goes by and Pester begins firing. Both Pester and Eden had a clear enough time to react to the recipients compliance. A note i'd like to add is that he couldn't see Eden due to a glitch, that's why the video only has his voice.

As for the sit itself, its clear to me that Eden had no intention on letting either of us (Zack and I) explain or justify exactly why either of them were in the wrong. I was trying to convey to them the initial mistake, yet Eden kept demeaning Zack claiming he was just "crying" over a lost weapon. I was originally intending to let Eden off with a verbal warning as it seemed that he was just caught up in the situation as Pester was his friend, but soon it became clear that he was just as liable due to him admitting that he had attempted to fire at Zack as well, however a factor extending it would be his composure during the sit.

Pester himself had been verbally warned a few nights ago for getting into some iffy cop & detective situations within the PD. If this needs to be addressed, I will call the appropriate people for this scenario. However, he was already off the server before I could pull him for a second reevaluation sit. However, I am assuming he will take it to the forums whenever he gets back online.

As for the claim "And cloud being unprofessional leaving mid sit and not doing it a proper sit"
You have to remember that moderators and other staff have their own RP situations too, and I was still in the middle of receiving a ticket. I wanted to be able to conclude my situation in respect to the police officer and the other citizen who was working with me.

Not only did I see the video, but I was also farming directly in front of where the incident took place. So as you could imagine I had every right to even judge the situation myself without even seeing the video in the first place. I took Zacks ticket eventually after I correlated it with his situation.

As for the conjuncture towards "but instead of warning the other guy he banned me and my friend for RDM". If I remember correctly, Zack was the one to make the report. If he was really doing something wrong then why didn't you submit a report against him if you felt like he broke a rule or to at least request to reset the RP situation?

Last of many, the story kept changing between Eden and Pester. Pester claimed that he thought that Zack pulled a gun, which is clearly not the case as seen in the initial incident or first video. Eden then said that he did not shoot at Zack at all, but then later admits to firing one shot that hit him. Then later claiming that he shot and missed. Whatever the case may be, Eden still intended to kill him. He kept obfuscating this fact until the very end.
You to have to understand few things
I never killed him I never had intention to kill him and he did deny it take a look at the player report I made
And when you take sits your RP situation isn’t matter the sit could took 2 seconds but you choosed to extend it

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

the video literally shows him breaking fearrp / stalling, we asked him to get his id out several times and he proceeds to say "No" and "Why" while at gunpoint. when he pulled his id out it looked for me like he held a gun out due to me being so close to him and i apoligize for that but like, 24 hour ban?

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am not going to push this any further, I am leaving it up to a CD, CM, or SD to investigate. I am fairly confident that all claims have been negated, and all actions were handled properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.