Years of Mono

LV

CLOSE THE REPORT

Last edited:

Nathanial

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys. just a little piece of Info you should all known before making Judgement. Before this incident where he was shot by me 3 Major things happened all in the same life leading to me shooting him

1: He had threatend to raid me at the Housing NPC, which on its own isn't a reason to kill but is reason why I would want to hurt him
2: we had a Verbal Alterication that lead to him and his friend ramming my car Multiple Times which resulted in his friend having a altercation with the Police where he was killed.
3: by the point in the video where he has pulled up to the Town hall he had rammed me Mutiple times. hence why his car is on 79%, as my first piece of evidence, the second being that the firefight resulting in his friends death was over by the Garage/burger king shop thing, you can see in the backround at the very start the entire commotion.

I'll admit that killing him in front of NPC's wasn't very RP like. but I hardly believe it's a bannable offence. this video is Incredibly misleading and only shows the part where I attacked him. and not the mutiple reasons he provided me to kill him.

If any admins would wish to contact me about this I'm happy to give anymore information or evidence I can. However I was not recording at the time and so cannot provide a video sadly.

Last edited:

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys. just a little piece of Info you should all known before making Judgement. Before this incident where he was shot by me 3 Major things happened all in the same life leading to me shooting him

1: He had threatend to raid me at the Housing NPC, which on its own isn't a reason to kill but is reason why I would want to hurt him
2: we had a Verbal Alterication that lead to him and his friend ramming my car Multiple Times which resulted in his friend having a altercation with the Police where he was killed.
3: by the point in the video where he has pulled up to the Town hall he had rammed me Mutiple times. hence why his car is on 79%, as my first piece of evidence, the second being that the firefight resulting in his friends death was over by the Garage/burger king shop thing, you can see in the backround at the very start the entire commotion.

I'll admit that killing him in front of NPC's wasn't very RP like. but I hardly believe it's a bannable offence. this video is Incredibly misleading and only shows the part where I attacked him. and not the mutiple reasons he provided me to kill him.

If any admins would wish to contact me about this I'm happy to give anymore information or evidence I can. However I was not recording at the time and so cannot provide a video sadly.
close the report

Last edited:

Nathanial

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

if you died, I couldn't have possibly seen it. you and your friend were in two seperate cars doing two seperate things. your friend was the one who died. and as far as I'm aware you haven't died. you cannot dismiss evidence because you died way out of my sight. I can even give a very detailed description on what I saw and even a timeline if need be.

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

if you died, I couldn't have possibly seen it. you and your friend were in two seperate cars doing two seperate things. your friend was the one who died. and as far as I'm aware you haven't died. you cannot dismiss evidence because you died way out of my sight. I can even give a very detailed description on what I saw and even a timeline if need be.
CLOSE the report

Last edited:

Nathanial

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Wait, you just literally changed your answer, I'm actually unbelievably furious that you just changed your response just to make mine incorrect. Know what. Not even Responding anymore unless the admin wants information or I want to add more. You actually just straight up went from saying "I died and therefore you had no reason to kill me in that life" To "You have no video and I didn't die lol" Disgusted by the completley naferious and incredibly dishonest way you've handled this.

if theirs logs to see how somethings changed. please check to see him change his response

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Wait, you just literally changed your answer, I'm actually unbelievably furious that you just changed your response just to make mine incorrect. Know what. Not even Responding anymore unless the admin wants information or I want to add more. You actually just straight up went from saying "I died and therefore you had no reason to kill me in that life" To "You have no video and I didn't die lol" Disgusted by the completley naferious and incredibly dishonest way you've handled this.

if theirs logs to see how somethings changed. please check to see him change his response
Close the report

Last edited:

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Nathanial, Read everything again i fixed my English with Grammarly, now read what i fully mean, please.

Nathanial

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"I know you did have a reason to kill me and i acknowledge that but still didn't have a reason to RDM me"

How do you say that in your response and not think that maybe your wrong? I'm genuinely amazed at the mental gymnastics on show here. and I've already admitted I didn't record so sadly I can't.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Uninvolved but as a server mentor I feel it my place to clear up some misunderstandings here while you two await a staff verdict. Apologies for formatting as I am on mobile.
-The evidence: It has no sound available so is usually dismissed on the spot as it's not seen as valid.
-Killing in front of NPCs: There is no rule against killing in front of NPCs or in "greenzones" if you have a valid roleplay reason.

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Uninvolved but as a server mentor I feel it my place to clear up some misunderstandings here while you two await a staff verdict. Apologies for formatting as I am on mobile.
-The evidence: It has no sound available so is usually dismissed on the spot as it's not seen as valid.
-Killing in front of NPCs: There is no rule against killing in front of NPCs or in "greenzones" if you have a valid roleplay reason.
gotcha then I'll close the report

Status
Not open for further replies.