Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Haupstadt
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Buck

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Cloud

Reason for Report: Unfair judgment, pressured easily.
Time of Occurrence: 3:45-4:30 am
Evidence to support your claim: @Skye witnessed a bit of the situation.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
It all basically started off with a bank raid, Cloud after the bank raid pulls me to the bank so I can give back a scar, I deposit the money in my bank, because I didn't want to lose it or anything, Cloud pulls me back to the junkyard, my team then starts turning on me, because I allegedly stole their friends car, I try to drive to the premium locker to go get the money, they shoot me. Cloud revives me and they all discussing who gets my scar because they shot me. Then Romeo shoots me and I get revived by cloud again, cloud doing nothing at this point. Jason shoots me as well, cloud doing nothing again, then Cloud tells me to drop the money "rp wise" and just forces me to drop all of the money. I don't get any money for the bank raid, I get upset and walk away. I call Skye to report the rdm, and I see Cloud getting pressured and getting convinced easily and saying it was all rules by the 4 people their getting pressured easily. He tells me hes gotta go on a break, I go back and Cloud says he put both of them on "notes" for 2 Intentional Rdms in an admin sit and then starts telling me I broke his trust by depositing the money in the bank EVEN THOUGH i gave it all back, all 21k I gave it back. He gives me a level 3 warning severity. and those two guys get left off with notes on 2 intentional rdms. Mind you he didn't freeze them or anything for point blank rdming me twice in the sit and they get let off with warnings. I feel like Cloud was being a little bit biased or pressured, cause it was a 4 people vs 1 situation. Lastly I see all of them drive away and I feel as they have been let go without punishment, I drive to junkyard to confront Cloud. He tells me they only got notes for 2x RDM and I get upset as I feel its unfair, I proceed to drive away to the intersection, I get angry and tell him to stop because he physguns my car and then he deletes it, bringing me onto the roof, He tells me I broke his trust even though I returned all of the money and I didn't get a cut of the bank which I participated in, he admits the whole thing was a mess, and I tell him i'm getting upset, just let me go and he gives me a level 3 severity warning.

EDIT: Also I was shot attempted rdm by Kevin Dooley I think in the sit, again showing the restraint of cloud, and not a single punishment for them except 2 notes. so 2 x RDM and 1 x Attempted RDM.

Last edited:

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You were killed the 2nd time because you were physgun abusing a SCAR

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You were killed the 2nd time because you were physgun abusing a SCAR
I wasn't physgun abusing, Jason shot me when I was holding it up since u guys said u were gonna take it and u shot me. Not physgun abuse.

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@rxsm @Moonzy @sparrow I might have missed one more name. But, its 5 AM. I'll write a response when I wake up.

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You are missing a crucial part of why I gave you warning points, which in hind site should have been a ban due to you tricking me. You never told me you were going to deposit the money when I teleported you over to the bank. The intention was for you to swap out the scar that you grabbed so I could give it back to the original player, and you never mentioned that you deposited the money. To think that you would make a staff report and then incriminate yourself by having me explain this? It doesn't matter if you undid what you did wrong, you still went behind my back and deposited the money when you should of realistically drove to drop off the cash or do the dealings with the team. That's why bank raids are setup that way, so the challenges are legitimate and a hassle. As for the RDM in sit, I dealt with that afterwards. That's not for you to worry about and backseat moderate, ultimately its my decision on what happens to all of the players post-sit.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You are missing a crucial part of why I gave you warning points, which in hind site should have been a ban due to you tricking me. You never told me you were going to deposit the money when I teleported you over to the bank. The intention was for you to swap out the scar that you grabbed so I could give it back to the original player, and you never mentioned that you deposited the money. To think that you would make a staff report and then incriminate yourself by having me explain this? It doesn't matter if you undid what you did wrong, you still went behind my back and deposited the money when you should of realistically drove to drop off the cash or do the dealings with the team. That's why bank raids are setup that way, so the challenges are legitimate and a hassle. As for the RDM in sit, I dealt with that afterwards. That's not for you to worry about and backseat moderate, ultimately its my decision on what happens to all of the players post-sit.
You're making it seem like that was my only intention and it was purposeful, I gave the scar back and I put the money in there for safe keeping's. I do admit that I put in there but it wasn't my intention with a bad mindset to just put in it their and keep it, I offered to drive to the premium locker for the crew, But I got shot. You then force me to drop the money "rp-wise" even though it wasn't RP, just you forcing me to drop the money since I could've kept it for myself. And it seemed like you were really biased towards them and had poor judgement because they had more people with them.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Staff, Romeo here, here is the situation from my POV.
We robbed the bank and we managed to escape and get to the drop-off point, at that time me and John Buck (DanZeGreaT) had the bags, I got 13,000 from my bag and he got 28,000, he dropped Santo $6,000 as he paid for 3 drills, he was then teleported by Cloud due to an OOC situation due to a mingegrabbing of a SCAR-H, he then thought he could deposit the money which he claims for 'safe-keeping' whereas he didn't want to drop it when he was forced to? That doesn't seem like safekeeping. He was then teleported back to where all of us were (drop-off point), and then I said, give me the rest of the money, I'll take it all and split it by 5 (as there was 5 of us.), he then decided to say no, i want to keep it, probably as a joke, he then said after come with me to prem box i'll give you the money, he walked over to the car, we all got in, but soon after we all jumped out of the car and pointed guns at the car as we wanted him to step outside so we could talk with him, he then decided to attempt and drive off, so yes, we shot and killed him. Cloud witnessed the situation and made a sit out of it, he then told John to drop the money or else there would be severe consequences, due to abuse of an admins conscience & powers, etc. He then said "do I have to if i dont will i get banned", and this is not pressuring you @DanZeGreat this is making you not break a rule. You then decided the scar that you mingegrabbed you would drop it and then physgun abuse it into the sky, using your scroll wheel to push it further and closer as a minge. We then gave you a warning shot in the chest to stop, as Cloud could then heal you. You then proceeded, so yes, we killed you so you would stop minging, Cloud then revived you and told you to not do that again. You then decided to FINALLY drop the money, and yet you decided to take SO long to drop the money we genuinely returned to bank to rob it again and we were able to use drills again lol, maybe don't try to stretch out a sit to try and keep only 28k and don't cry over when you lose your scar.
Thats genuinely all I can remember.
Thank you @Cloud5 for being a genuinely good mod and not needing a report :D

Last edited:

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Staff, Romeo here, here is the situation from my POV.
We robbed the bank and we managed to escape and get to the drop-off point, at that time me and John Buck (DanZeGreaT) had the bags, I got 13,000 from my bag and he got 28,000, he dropped Santo $6,000 as he paid for 3 drills, he was then teleported by Cloud due to an OOC situation due to a mingegrabbing of a SCAR-H, he then thought he could deposit the money which he claims for 'safe-keeping' whereas he didn't want to drop it when he was forced to? That doesn't seem like safekeeping. He was then teleported back to where all of us were (drop-off point), and then I said, give me the rest of the money, I'll take it all and split it by 5 (as there was 5 of us.), he then decided to say no, i want to keep it, probably as a joke, he then said after come with me to prem box i'll give you the money, he walked over to the car, we all got in, but soon after we all jumped out of the car and pointed guns at the car as we wanted him to step outside so we could talk with him, he then decided to attempt and drive off, so yes, we shot and killed him. Cloud witnessed the situation and made a sit out of it, he then told John to drop the money or else there would be severe consequences, due to abuse of an admins conscience & powers, etc. He then said "do I have to if i dont will i get banned", and this is not pressuring you @DanZeGreat this is making you not break a rule. You then decided the scar that you mingegrabbed you would drop it and then physgun abuse it into the sky, using your scroll wheel to push it further and closer as a minge. We then gave you a warning shot in the chest to stop, as Cloud could then heal you. You then proceeded, so yes, we killed you so you would stop minging, Cloud then revived you and told you to not do that again. You then decided to FINALLY drop the money, and yet you decided to take SO long to drop the money we genuinely returned to bank to rob it again and we were able to use drills again lol, maybe don't try to stretch out a sit to try and keep only 28k and don't cry over when you lose your scar.
Thats genuinely all I can remember.
Thank you @Cloud5 for being a genuinely good admin and not needing a report :D
First off I would just like to say the Scar that was in the sky, that was not minge grabbed, I had already returned the gun when I went with cloud to the bank. And there was never no warning shot, Jason Kuroaski full on blasted me. In your case, you just full on rdmed me because you were "annoyed" in the beginning-mid of the sit. There was no reason for you killing me. I understand Jason killing me was questionable but you just sprayed me down in the middle of an admin sit. And there was 41k including your money so I was quite irritated when I didn't get a single cut of it.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First off I would just like to say the Scar that was in the sky, that was not minge grabbed, I had already returned the gun when I went with cloud to the bank. And there was never no warning shot, Jason Kuroaski full on blasted me. In your case, you just full on rdmed me because you were "annoyed" in the beginning-mid of the sit. There was no reason for you killing me. I understand Jason killing me was questionable but you just sprayed me down in the middle of an admin sit. And there was 41k including your money so I was quite irritated when I didn't get a single cut of it.
You were going to get a cut of the money, but you decided to be a bitch-boy instead said stuff like "why are you so salty lol" when you were the toxic one for not getting 6k (which is what we got) each ???????, also Jason did fire off a warning shot, then you went "WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME" and still continued doing it while screaming "cloud are you watching him rdm me"

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

You were going to get a cut of the money, but you decided to be a bitch-boy instead said stuff like "why are you so salty lol" when you were the toxic one for not getting 6k (which is what we got) each ???????, also Jason did fire off a warning shot, then you went "WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME" and still continued doing it while screaming "cloud are you watching him rdm me"
I think you forgot what happened, Jason full blasted me, later Kevin Dooley tries to shoot me, he doesn't kill me and I then say why are you shooting me, Don't comment if you don't remember what happened.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I remember exactly what happened, you'retwisting the story ffor yourself, yes I did kill you, and yes if I am punished I will accept that punishment and not complain like a little bitch, whereas you were clearly being a little bitch because (you can confirm this with anyone i've based with lately) you've been minging around our base trying to find reasons to raid us as swat, also battering ramming our doors for no reason, and throwing grenades at red warehouse at us for no reason yesterday. I believe @8B1T witnessed the red warehouse

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I remember exactly what happened, you'retwisting the story ffor yourself, yes I did kill you, and yes if I am punished I will accept that punishment and not complain like a little bitch, whereas you were clearly being a little bitch because (you can confirm this with anyone i've based with lately) you've been minging around our base trying to find reasons to raid us as swat, also battering ramming our doors for no reason, and throwing grenades at red warehouse at us for no reason yesterday. I believe @8B1T witnessed the red warehouse
I'm not twisting the story and I didn't even know it was your base and the guy throwing grenades was Danny Trevors.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not twisting the story and I didn't even know it was your base and the guy throwing grenades was Danny Trevors.
What a surprise every base I've been in today you've attempted to raid as SWAT

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

What a surprise every base I've been in today you've attempted to raid as SWAT
Untrue I got off at 4:00 while you play for 14-16 hours.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't play much today, only 4-6 hours

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I realize what I did was wrong, and I am requesting to lock this thread. Sorry for the inconviences, @Cloud5

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It's arlight, imma go ahead and ask a SD to close this thread and push it to dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.