Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192367163
Your Character Name: Glen Snow

Target Steam Name: Clutch Master FTW
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100668599
Target Character Name (if known): Kyle Johnson

Request Reason:
When did the situation occur?: April 27th 2021
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/blgsmg
For context he made a report and linked that video but I don't think he realized that he left audio and you can hear him and his friends talking/giving callouts.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Just me
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Clutch Master FTW you have twenty-four hours to respond to this report or it will be dealt with, without your input.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

but I don't think he realized that he left audio and you can hear him and his friends talking/giving callouts.
I don't think you realize that I can be in a discord call with people if I am talking OOC with them. After he died, yes he was speaking to me in Discord, but he was telling me that you were hacking after he radioed over to another friend in my org who told me to come over since I didn't have the freq. at the time. That's when I turned my recording software on. I have NO idea where you got "you can hear him and his friends talking/giving callouts", this clip doesn't show any instance of this, and we deafen usually in these situations, but since he was very confident that you were hacking (which I still am as well), he explicitly told me that you were hacking when I just arrived at the house. This shows NO use of help through 3rd party services...

buttermyegg

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think you realize that I can be in a discord call with people if I am talking OOC with them. After he died, yes he was speaking to me in Discord, but he was telling me that you were hacking after he radioed over to another friend in my org who told me to come over since I didn't have the freq. at the time. That's when I turned my recording software on. I have NO idea where you got "you can hear him and his friends talking/giving callouts", this clip doesn't show any instance of this, and we deafen usually in these situations, but since he was very confident that you were hacking (which I still am as well), he explicitly told me that you were hacking when I just arrived at the house. This shows NO use of help through 3rd party services...
In your other forum post you said your friends radioed in that 2 guys were raiding them and one was hacking but now you say you don't have the freq? Its pretty obvious meta gaming

buttermyegg

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also while we were raiding them none of them typing or used their radios.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think you realize that I can be in a discord call with people if I am talking OOC with them.
You are not allowed to be in a discord call with someone that is also in-game regardless of if you are talking about OOC things.
he radioed over to another friend in my org who told me to come over since I didn't have the freq. at the time
Just because you don't have his frequency doesn't mean that you should be talking in discord with the people.

With all of this being said, @Clutch Master FTW will be receiving a five day ban for using a third party software to metagame.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.