Your Steam Name: TwewT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Your Character Name: Cobey Castalone

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Clutch Master FTW
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Length: 2 Months
Blacklist Reason: Vehicle Minge
Unblacklist Reason:
Hello. I wanted to start off by saying that I deserved a vehicle blacklist for my actions. I was being extremely mingey with driving, ruining rp for others and causing extra strain on the staff. I've had a month to reflect on my actions so far and I've come to realize that driving is a privilege and shouldn't be abused. As clutch master mentioned to me before, i learned my lesson last time with a 2 week vehicle blacklist and didn't have any issues for multiple months after that blacklist. I wanted to formally apologize for my actions, and i feel that I've learned my lesson. If this were to happen again, I understand that the next punishment will be quite severe. That said, I will be on my best behavior in regards to driving from here on out. Thank you.

Time of Occurrence: Some time before thanksgiving, Hard to tell with a blacklist.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Brad
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I appreciate your acknowledgement of your wrong doings, and since you genuinely own up to them and show me that you can behave, I will remove your blacklist. Don't make us regret this decision.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.