Your Steam Name: TwewT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Your Character Name: Cobey Castalone

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Clutch Master FTW
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Length: 4 Months
Blacklist Reason: Using push command on box truck at hospital
Unblacklist Reason:

So a few weeks ago, a ton of people were around hospital at the previous map. We were all just having a good time and laughing our asses off. A few staff decided to put up some sort of checkpoint/road block. National guard was present at the time. Anyway, a ton of violence and chaos was going on as people were spawning in. I tried to spawn my box truck in the lot across the street, at which point was met with code red after bumping into the checkpoint building trying to get out. It was tight quarters, and i was killed each time. No VDM took place with the exception of 1 swat being ran over after I was being shot upon. At that point I was justified.

That's not how I received the vehicle blacklist however. Multiple times my vehicle was being pushed over by others as I was trying to exit. I decided to park my truck in the emergency lane. A few of my friends were waiting around hospital entrance watching the chaos. People all around me were getting batoned and tazed. Those 2 actions put people in an unconscious state. I got out of the vehicle. I proceeded to push the truck over since others were doing it to me earlier, and I figured since all the batoning and tazing going on that knocking a few of my friends unconscious would be comical. At no point did this action kill anybody. I do know that @EmmieRose was one of the people I knocked unconscious.

I'm not really here to justify my actions however. Me pushing the car over was a spur-of-the-moment event which, at the time, thought wouldn't warrant this type of punishment considering police weren't getting punished for batoning/tazing (at least to my knowledge). Monkey see monkey do I suppose. I'll admit, it was mingy of me to do that. I acknowledge that I was in the wrong.

Had I known that minge-pushing a vehicle would warrant a vehicle blacklist, I would have never done it. I'm seasoned enough to know that driving around a tow truck ramming vehicles or intentionally driving into a crowd of people would warrant this type of blacklist. I get that, and I've learned my lessons to not do that from previous punishments. I acknowledge that I shouldn't have pushed it in the first place.

I applaud you to take into consideration the removal of this blacklist. I am exceptionally remorseful of my actions, and I can assure you that my minge-pushing of the box truck (or any top-heavy vehicle for that matter in a crowded area) will never happen again. That being said, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my actions so that I can participate in this great community once again. Thank you.

Time of Occurrence: March 23rd
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Frank Saints @Michael @EmmieRose @Tonny Alcapone There are names I am forgetting so feel free to chime in if you were there/involved that day.
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. You have a long history of generally abusing your vehicle privileges. You can appeal this again if you choose to do so in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.