Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Haztos
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87956706
Your Character Name: Haztos

Ban Length: 10 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Code Monkey

Ban Reason: RDM/Failrp lying in a sit
Unban Reason: I told him to put his hands up and he equipped a weapon. That is what it said while he was equipping kevlar, You said that equipping kevlar was allowed, that may be true but it said he was equipping a weapon not only that he broke fearrp because he equipped it right as i told him to put his hands up. We was also in a gun fight, He looked like he was equipping a gun, and when i told him to put his hands up, I shot him right after it said he equipped a weapon. It might of happen really fast in the video, but you did not take account what i was seeing. I had the right to shoot and he broke fearrp. Just because he has a video, does not mean i am completely wrong, That is called assuming, which is not enough evidence. You assumed something and you gave me a lengthy ban for it. Also its a 6 second video, he legit left out everything else. Also I did told him to put his hands up right as he equipped it, The server tps is slow so the message is not instant. I did have a right to shoot him because of the situation. He had no fear, and he equip something, and in return my reaction was to shoot him. Regardless if it was kevlar the proof was there that it did say weapon, and if you say he still in the right i could use that gun in his inventory as proof, that would be misuse of evidence, just as you told me he was equipping kevlar not a gun, it said it was a gun, so i believed it was a gun. I felt a bit of favortism, and misuse of your admin privilege, You also falsely accused me of lying, While giving me a lengthy ban for something i did not do.

Evidence:

Time of Occurrence: yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This is an appeal, not a staff report. Generally appeals are for apologizing for your actions, not denying them. Due to you not showing sympathy, and you stating that I am showing favoritism (I am not), this is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.