Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

I was a detective and attempting to find a vehicle that had a bolo on it when I heard over the police radio that somebody was initiating a pursuit on my truck, and that I was fleeing. I pulled over and saw Code Monkey's tahoe pulling up on me with the sirens off but lights on (maybe it was some sort of glitch that I couldn't hear sirens), and I asked him why he was pulling me over, and he told me to take off my mask, because it's corruption. I told him I was authorized by the Sheriff to use it (Code Monkey was a Lieutenant and had no place overturning the Sheriff's permission in-character), and then it went from verbal to /looc, and he stated that wearing a mask is unauthorized corruption. I asked him if "Detectives can use AK-47s, correct?", and he said "Negative". He then drove off.

Rule in question: "Police Detective Rules [5.2.3]", Rule #5, Detectives are allowed to equip and use any weapon of their choice while on duty. This is required when e.g. basing with people to not blow their cover.

Admin being reported: @Code Monkey

Reason for Report: Falsely stating rules (minor; no punishments given)
Time of Occurrence: about 10:28 CST
Evidence to support your claim: Logs, with /looc.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Code Monkey

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Code Monkey in case you don't remember, I was in the green, camo Ford F150 Raptor, pulled over by you and a buddy driving a white tahoe on mainstreet. No hard feelings, I don't expect for anybody to know every single rule on the server, but if I dispute a rule you should go back and look unless you are completely sure of the rule.

Or you could be right and I look like a complete dumbass.

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I thought you meant a detective running around with an AK47 on their back for no reason at all. You never specified if a detective can use an AK47 while basing with other people to not blow his cover... Don't really see a need for this staff report in my opinion. You asked an extremely vague question and I gave an extremely vague answer.

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You told me that me wearing a mask as a detective is considered unauthorized corruption, yes? In that instance, you initiated the conversation, it wasn't started by me asking about it.

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

It is. You cannot wear a mask as a detective.

You can not run around for no reason at all with an illegal weapon and/or a mask equipped. Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.