Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Horrendous Chyka
Your Steam ID:76561198119398963
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tyro Snow

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Code Monkey

Reason for Report:Attempted RDM,Cop Baiting,Counter raiding a cop raid.
Time of Occurrence:10:10-10:30 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:I was at the outskirts prem locker just screwing around and trying to talk with Matthew, when Code Monkey equips an HK and mugs me. He ziptied me and found I had nothing and let me go. As he lets me back into my car a cop drives by, he then begins shooting at the cop with no reason, as posed 0 threat to him. He then ran down the street and gunned down 2 more SWAT Vans with 0 valid reason. (No Evidence of that but logs will prove)
About 15 minutes later, during a cop raid on Yellow Warehouse, he equips and begins shooting at and kills a SWAT memeber in the raid. Also firing on multiple other cops in the middle of a cop raid.
Evidence:

Rules Violated: 9. Law enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.

1. Counter raids can only be performed on player owned buildings. You may not counter raid a government building or a player owned building which is currently being raided by police at the time. Law enforcement is exempt from this entire rule.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Boris Mcdonald

Last edited:

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Horrendous Chyka
Your Steam ID:76561198119398963
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tyro Snow

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Code Monkey

Reason for Report:Attempted RDM,Counter raiding a cop raid.
Time of Occurrence:10:10-10:30 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:I was at the outskirts prem locker just screwing around and trying to talk with Matthew, when Code Monkey equips an HK and mugs me. He ziptied me and found I had nothing and let me go. As he lets me back into my car a cop drives by, he then begins shooting at the cop with no reason, as posed 0 threat to him. He then ran down the street and gunned down 2 more SWAT Vans with 0 valid reason. (No Evidence of that but logs will prove)
About 15 minutes later, during a cop raid on Yellow Warehouse, he equips and begins shooting at and kills a SWAT memeber in the raid. Also firing on multiple other cops in the middle of a cop raid.
Evidence:

Rules Violated:[4.1.3] 6. -> [2.2] 9. Law enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Boris Mcdonald
Hi. I feel your report is invalid sir. The cops saw Van and I both with guns mugging you so we shot the cop car to protect ourselves. In regards to the second portion, I did not counter the cops. I was directly involved. We were being raided and I was on the property and its surroundings the entire time. If I remember correctly, I literally ran over a cop with Matthew maybe a minute before I ran to premium box to get a gun and help out. Premium box is 10 ft away tops. Also, care to explain the FTVLx2 while not driving away after having several guns pointed at you while insulting us, and then watching a raid fairly close with no association?

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi. I feel your report is invalid sir. The cops saw Van and I both with guns mugging you so we shot the cop car to protect ourselves. In regards to the second portion, I did not counter the cops. I was directly involved. We were being raided and I was on the property and its surroundings the entire time. If I remember correctly, I literally ran over a cop with Matthew maybe a minute before I ran to premium box to get a gun and help out. Premium box is 10 ft away tops.
The cop drove by as you has your guns on your backs, he did not witness you mugging us. He didn't even act at all he simply drove by and you open fired on him. As for the raid, it does not matter if you have been on the property before or whether you initiated on cops or not, if you are currently outside the propery, you can not counter police.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there,

After reviewing the evidence I do believe Code Monkey could have handled this RP situation a lot better, as there were some points taken in the video.

1. Attacking uninvolved cops who have not directly harmed the player, you should not directly harm said cops until they pose a direct threat to you.
  2. You should not leave the property then come right back. If you're raiding, stay in the property.
I have spoken to Code Monkey, and he has received a warning for this.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.