Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203859554 // 76561198367984837
Your Character Name: Dave Peterson

Ban Length: 2 days.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Realz

Ban Reason: Combat Equipped
Time of Occurrence: 12/7/17
Relevant Evidence: None sadly.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

During a bank raid, I was banned for combat equiping, per contra, I didn't combat equip, I surrendered... I already knew the cops were going to check me, so I had no intentions of combat equiping, there would be no reason to combat equip because either way I'd still lose my gun. I even told the police I had the AK-47 on me! Note: He didn't bring me to a sit, I just got banned on the spot.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You tried pretending that you were the hostage in no such way did you attempt or Try to surrender, you also have a open report on you for breaking the same Rule

reallyhim

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You tried pretending that you were the hostage in no such way did you attempt or Try to surrender, you also have an open report on you for breaking the same Rule
I had my hands up, that's literally called surrendering, plus -- once again -- I told the cops I had a gun on me, and told I'm surrendering.

reallyhim

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't un-equip my weapon on intentions to keep it, that would be foolish -- there were cops all around there was really nothing I could do to try and keep the weapon. I un-equipped as a sign of surrendering, to assure them I was surrendering, I told them I had the gun on me. And let's not forget the fact that you didn't even bring me to a sit.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Due to Recent player Reports and evidence involving this situation your appeal is going to be Denied and your current ban will be extended
Next time I suggest not lying in an unban appeal as it only makes things worse " if shit goes bad I'm just gunna unequip" just a nice little quote form you during the bank raid