Combat Healing/ Raiding with EMS and RDM (no intitation)

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrese Metro

Jul 9, 2017
Houston, Texas
twitch.tv
Your Steam Name: TOM CRUISE
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60514445
Your Character Name: Tyrese Metro

Target Steam Name: Idk
Target SteamID: Idk
Target Character Name (if known):IDK (They were masked didn't see name Masked Person)

Request reason: I lost my Fridge, UMP, and around 3 stacks of LSD because of them breaking the rules by combat healing
When did the situation occur?: Around 3AM
Your evidence to support your claim:
Also 2 Screenshots of the EMS who was teaming and the person who was possibly teaming with the EMS as well.

Additional members involved/witnessing: The EMS teaming Carmen Lister STEAM_0:0:150712814 |

Attachments

Last edited:

looroon

Nov 14, 2018
This isn't teaming, not intentionally at the least. I wasn't there until after the combat, I had been tailing them trying to heal them even before this occurred. I followed them (one had been low and I wanted to heal them) a bit after they went in the building, sure, but when I came in and checked your pulse it said you had no pulse; I assumed you were long dead. didn't realize it was combat, such a silly thing to report. :)

friskiemar

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Nov 28, 2018
That's my car, that's me, and thats carmen. I wasnt involved in any raids at slums apartment at all. I was there only because I needed to drop of some hash pick up seeds and such then I got my car fixed. Later on you came by and harassed me (got a video of it). The incident of you being raided and the incident of you harassing me were very far apart. I never had an ar 15 in my inventory through out the history of me playing on monolith. The only primary weapon I had was an m14 that i picked up off a dead body after some kid tried solo raiding us at farm when there were at least 4 other dudes at the farm with primary weapons (got a video of it too). Also thats not how my character model looks like at all, thats not how i sound either. character is wearing a blue shirt and i am wearing a yellowish shirt. i could go on

looroon

Nov 14, 2018
Yeah you also followed me around for quite some bit even after screenshotting my name looking for evidence to pin against me haha. Assuming that's friskie above at the mechanic, I literally stopped there to heal the several people there. I really don't think me running around looking for people and healing them is teaming.

Tyrese Metro

Jul 9, 2017
Houston, Texas
twitch.tv
I was following you around to screenshot your name clearly. You were clearly combat healing and essentially helping with the raid. And the video above proves that 100%. It’s funny how when I walked up to you, other people were complaining about you teaming with people as EMS, I just happened to have proof

looroon

Nov 14, 2018
those -cops- were complaining about me teaming was when i was a hostage lmao. i cant 'team' when someone takes me. again, it wasn't combat healing. I checked your pulse, you were completely dead. so I healed the other guys and left.

Eldar987

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Conclusion: Player Report Denied.

Result: They were not combat healing, he was quite clearly a hostage when he asks "Can I revive him?" he made an effort to be unbiased in the situation. I don't really see any rule violations on the raiders part either. I do however see you third person abusing to exploit, that's a BIG NO NO. Don't ever let me see you do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.