LV

Shit post:
redneck-romper.jpg
Mine has the most likes I have this in the bag

meatgrinder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Adding more serious clothes and removing the stupid looking shit like Deadmau5 and Daftpunk head, "funny" looking afros and everything like that the whole server would get greatly improved. If your character looks dumb as shit I (and others I've talked to) will assume your RP is the same. It just ruins so much of the experience.

Here are some suggestions for female attire, for the people using the female model, which we totally lack atm. We really should add this in stead of encouraging people to look like trolls.

3343efb91e64b42ca6aa14026634c93a.jpg

9b4fea4bd176496f4a82975b011f0d88.jpg

Yeni-2016-Sonbahar-Kad%C4%B1nlar-Pant-ile-Suits-ve-Bluzlar-Set-Pantshirts-Çal%C4%B1%C5%9Fmak-OL-Bayanlar-Giyim-için.jpg

Sorry any bad grammar or misspelling and also for my undertone of rage, I'm just tired of the lack of RP and all the edgy trolls.

Suave

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Adding more serious clothes and removing the stupid looking shit like Deadmau5 and Daftpunk head, "funny" looking afros and everything like that the whole server would get greatly improved. If your character looks dumb as shit I (and others I've talked to) will assume your RP is the same. It just ruins so much of the experience.
Here are some suggestions for female attire, for the people using the female model, which we totally lack atm. We really should add this in stead of encouraging people to look like trolls.
Sorry any bad grammar or misspelling and also for my undertone of rage, I'm just tired of the lack of RP and all the edgy trolls.
How's an afro funny? TIL your roleplay is only taken serious if dressed in a suit. Having a dumb as shit character isn't synonymous with lack of RP.

meatgrinder

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

How's an afro funny? TIL your roleplay is only taken serious if dressed in a suit. Having a dumb as shit character isn't synonymous with lack of RP.

I never said an afro is funny, I said "funny" looking afros as in they are not realistic and looks stupid. If there was a real looking afro that would be sweet.
I never said you had to wear a suit, there should be lots of options of clothing as long as they look realistic IMO. I know it does not have to be synonymous with it but me and many people I've talked to thinks the stupid looking shit ruins the experience. Why would you even want it if you are in it for good RP? It just ruins so much of the experience and there is no reason at all for it to exist on the server.

Felgroove

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys! I'm back from holiday, much less WiFi than expected over there so apologies for the delay... entries are now closed and I'll speak to @shibe in the coming days about winners and implementing their designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.