Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Gralex
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:80004949
Your Character Name:Ivan Morozow

Ban Length:Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Bryce(MUDJUG)

Ban Reason:Homophobic Slurs
Unban Reason:This is completly undeserved ban. I was playing with my friend, Jacket and he got headcrab hat on first or second ration. After some time when we decided to leave the server he wrote as a joke "How can you not already own headcrab hat?". As I was struggling to get it and he wanted to annoy me I wrote also as a joke "Jacket gei". Few minutes later I have left the server, Jacket was on for a little more time. I went to play other game and I received message from Jacket with screenshot that I was banned for homophobic slurs. Honestly if someone can get offended by that then he should visit a therapist, seriously. I'm not homophobic and I will say it again, it wasn't meant to offend anyone (and I'm 100% sure it didn't offend anyone, seems like banning staff was just bored). If you treat "gei" as an insult then I'm just dissapointed.

Time of Occurrence:9:30 pm gmt+2
Additional members involved/witnessing:steamcommunity.com/id/JDXDDDDDD
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Obviously, yes.

Attachments

• .png
    .png
    15 KB · Views: 29

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Gralex,
Let me start off by saying how wrong you are, as well as how disappointed I am that you are lying in this appeal. Let me start by saying, yes, you offended somebody. I received a report about you using homophobic slurs. I responded and investigated. Here are your ACTUAL logs as follows:

4/1/2020 @ 2:40:48 PMIvan Morozow (Gralex) (STEAM_0:1:80004949) (627) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "jacket is gey"Communication
4/1/2020 @ 2:40:45 PMIvan Morozow (Gralex) (STEAM_0:1:80004949) (627) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "jacket is gey faggit"Communication
4/1/2020 @ 2:40:41 PMIvan Morozow (Gralex) (STEAM_0:1:80004949) (627) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "jacket is gey fag"Communication
4/1/2020 @ 2:40:37 PMIvan Morozow (Gralex) (STEAM_0:1:80004949) (627) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "jacket is gay fag"

Also, guess what?

4/1/2020 @ 2:41:03 PMMax Hoe (J a c k e t) (STEAM_0:1:47492351) (431) created a report (#108) with message: Gralex insulted me in chat

Your "friend" is the one who reported you.
This leads me to this point here:
Not only will this ban stand, I am extending it by ANOTHER WEEK for lying to staff in a ban appeal. You may re-appeal on 04/07/2020. If you had come here and stated "hey, I was immature. I wont do it again" you would have been unbanned. But no. I can not stand people lying to my face, nor do I find it okay that you redirect this by saying someone who was offended by your statements needs mental help. Further incidents of using these slurs or lying to staff will result in one month bans, minimum.
DENIED.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATE: Per our conversation on discord, your ban has been lifted. Please do not attempt to bypass the profanity filter in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.