Your Steam Name: Lordy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77069225
Your Character Name: Anthony Hanson

Ban Length: 1d
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Luvbunny

Ban Reason: NITRP and minging.
Time of Occurrence: 15:20 or 3 O clock
Relevant Evidence: None atm
Additional members involved/witnessing: None.
I was banned for NITRP/Minging, basically what happened is confusing. very confusing, i was never given a reason for why i was being arrested, idk if the Police Chief Luvbunny did but i have no idea at this point. I was bugged and i was trying to tell Luvbunny in Looc to uncuff me because i was bugged, i forgot i talked in RP so i change it to LOOC, then he says i broke rp and minged. He uncuffs me then i ran away (not in a sit or anything at that point) He tazes me and then uncuffs me cuffs me then uncuffs me again by accident. Then i try to run away to an open door but i get shot in the head by the Police Chief Luvbunny, clearly not a threat not having anything to shoot with.
When did the bug happen?: When i was stabilised in the ambulance 5m was over then i was confused saying im supposed to be dead not being arrested for god knows what, he puts me in a police car to be transported to jail for something i wasn't told for what. But then they bring another guy who just tried to ask a question and arrest him aswell for something.
I just want my ban to be shortened or removed i think its unfair and unjust ban.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there Anthony,

The start of this role-playing situation was when you decided to involve yourself in an active police chase. You kept ramming into officers without being involved in the actual pursuit.

During the pursuit you ran over an officer. (Which in my eyes was VDM in the first place).

For this your evasion of police was stopped with gunfire are you were now a suspect of having murdered a law enforcement officer.

You were stabilized, brought back to live because the 5 minute timer ran out.

Trough out your arrest you then proceeded to repeatedly say 'I'm bugged', effectively hindering roleplay. You kept saying things like 'I could shoot your right now'.

You were then unarrested to be cuffed again, which failed, and you ran off instantly, despite being under gunpoint.

Due to your previous behaviour (Involving yourself in police chases in the near past) i had reasons to believe that your behaviour was a lacking intend to roleplay.

As you fail to see your wrongdoing, you failing intend to roleplay or your mingy behaviour, i will go ahead any deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.