Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:connor_cary
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:499630897
Your Character Name:Connor Mob

Ban Length:3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @A Sack O' Salt

Ban Reason:RDM/LTAP/FAILRP
Unban Reason:I was a tow truck driver and I was about to towa vehicle because the manager told me to so and I assumed if I didn't I would be demoted and as I started to hook up the vehicle a cop thought I was illegaly towing a vehicle parked in a handicap zone at pd and as I was being arrested I crashed and my wifi went down (I called my internet provider and they said it was a maintance update something like that) but a few hours later when I get my internet back I noticed im banned for ltap and I guess I tenicaly did leave but it was not my fault and im not sure where I rdm anyone concidering I never attacked someone for no reason nor did I have anything that could harm anyone besides my towtruck and I assume the fail rp was me towing a police vehicle and I accept that.

Time of Occurrence:11:00-12:00 I think im sorry I don't know the exact time.
Additional members involved/witnessing: A police officer and the tow truck manager at that time.

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there Connor! I apologize for this late response, I wasn’t notified for some reason even though I’m on the forums like it’s social media.
Anyways, you were banned for leaving to avoid arrest while in cuffs. The logs show that you disconnected yourself rather than timing out because of your internet.

I'm going to unban you for now. Just let's make sure it doesn't happen again.
Thanks, David.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.