Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Scofield
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88433506
Your Character Name: Alex Scofield

Ban Length: 1 day (Ban has expired, I just want it off my record as it was a misunderstanding)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console

Ban Reason: Disconnect during rp situation
Unban Reason: I am a mentor, therefore I am meant to act as a role model, so by having a ban for a rulebreak is extremely bad for me. I also want to apply for staff in the near future, so I cannot have any bans in the last month, so the appeal is to clear my name.

The reason for my appeal is because I didn't disconnect for an rp reason, such as avoiding a hospital bill, to avoid getting looted e.t.c. I disconnected to deal with a IRL situation. I will provide a link to the video where it shows how I got killed by a friendly cop, get stabilized and then leading up to my disconnect. When I was playing my videogame, I was home alone and was meant to be studying (hence why I had a chemistry tab open), but I got a little distracted and played gmod instead. When I was stabilized at 1:27 you can hear a twinkling sound, which is my motion sensor at my house indicating that someone was coming home - and it was my dad coming home early, and he would've killed me if he caught me playing the game. So I use shadow play to capture the last 5 minutes as evidence for my appeal and then dced to show my dad when he walks in that I was doing work. I believed that this shouldn't be on my record, as it wasn't malicious or was to give me an unfair in game advantage, it was solely for an irl incident. I have attached evidence here https://vimeo.com/user108354844/review/389762884/df32831a17

Time of Occurrence: 2/3/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Scofield

Banned
Banned