Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Quantum
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67522120
Your Character Name: Cave Johnson

Target Steam Name: console
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:499048334
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: The person who raided me did not use zip ties on me and claimed that I had more and that he was watching me the entire time. How would he know that I had more stuff in my inventory without zip ties? He then proceeded to gun me down with the reason "I was watching you for 30 min".
When did the situation occur?: 12:25 AM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Quantum ,

Your Player Report is now under-review, please stand by while I review the evidence and claim provided. Make sure to keep updated on the status of the Player Report.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding the Player Report,

In terms of the situation, I can understand why it is suspicious that he thinks you have more stuff in your inventory then you have claimed and dropped, but he is right. You didn't drop all the items which you had on you, although it is said that you would have lost many items and of course your time that is the risk you take when taking part in these activities.

So far, I do not deem any rule violations on the reported parties side but you @Quantum although fear roleplay rules do not apply to you as there is only one person with a weapon on you, you chose to not follow demands and therefore led to your death. In this conclusion, there are no rule violations here in which there is no report. It is somewhat strange how he apparently knows you have more items but it is more likely that he is baiting you to giving more based on prior situations and the fact that not all users will give up items; if he was watching you and knows the trade of drug creation then he would be aware of this.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.