HEEEADSHOT

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:HEEEADSHOT
Your Steam ID:76561198014925723
Your Character Name: Daniel Harrison

Which Admin blacklisted you: Larry Gibbons (Driving) and Harrison Snow (Cop)
What job(s) were you blacklisted from: All cop jobs except cadet and swat and driving

Blacklist Reason: The driving one was for reckless driving but i wasnt even driving recklessly,never hit nothing or anything might have passed a redlight or 2 but that was very minor and i didnt even get a warning. The job ones because of fake callouts as a joke wich i also think i shouldve atleast gotten an warning before blacklist
Time of Occurrence: Today like 4:30am
Relevant Evidence: None but i have witness from Ronald Spieler
Additional members involved/witnessing: Ronald Spieler ,he was also blacklisted for the same reasons by larry,he is posting his own thread tho

D

Deleted member 902

No from me on the unblacklist for the cops, You kept calling out Fake calls in the government channel as a cop getting all cops to come to you wasting everyones time saying you was being shot. You were also trolling and just harrassing people as a cop by walking up to them and following them in the mines and stuff. As for @Larry Gibbons with the driving blacklist I wasnt there so I dont know about that

HEEEADSHOT

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No from me on the unblacklist for the cops, You kept calling out Fake calls in the government channel as a cop getting all cops to come to you wasting everyones time saying you was being shot. You were also trolling and just harrassing people as a cop by walking up to them and following them in the mines and stuff. As for @Larry Gibbons with the driving blacklist I wasnt there so I dont know about that

Yea i did do a fake call once but i never actually harassed anyone,we was just chilling with the guy in the mine,
So the only trolling was that fake call wich i can totally understand but not pernament blacklist,and it was just harmless,i just said shots fired two sergants down

D

Deleted member 902

Yea i did do a fake call once but i never actually harassed anyone,we was just chilling with the guy in the mine,
So the only trolling was that fake call wich i can totally understand but not pernament blacklist,and it was just harmless,i just said shots fired two sergants down
You did a few fake calls not just one, It is not a permanent blacklist only for a week.

HEEEADSHOT

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You did a few fake calls not just one, It is not a permanent blacklist only for a week.
alrite that is understandable
will i get my cop lvl back though or will it reset to 0?

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Blacklist Appeal: Denied - expires in 1 week

Your cop level never changes.

Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.