LV

Your Steam Name: Nagisa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155562852
Your Character Name: David Lewis

Which Staff blacklisted you: Not sure
What were you blacklisted from: Cop

Blacklist Length: Not sure
Blacklist Reason: Not sure
Unblacklist Reason: I tried hopping on cop a couple days ago and it said I was blacklisted I pm'd an admin but was never given an answer. I have no idea when this happened, who did it, or how long it is. I tried again just now and I am still blacklisted.

Time of Occurrence: Monday but not really sure
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Spartandan3k

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @hushpuppy555

I was the one who blacklisted you from police for 1 week I believe, this was due to a situation which you were involved in regarding 2 players where they were trying to explain to you what happened and you refused to listen to them both. This was a fleeing and eluding charge on them and you decided to charge them both for the same while one of them was the passenger (which you had no incriminating evidence for him to be charged) In the future please take notice and listen to the people you are bringing in and punish them accordingly, instead of ignoring both sides of the party and only listening to "first answer they gave" At this point due to the blacklist already been given for a few days at this point I will remove it but in future please be more professional while on the job. Thank you

Appeal Accepted

Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.