like 00:30

What do you need refunded: One helmet and Kevlar, one m4
Evidence:
@Tristan

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah-- after talking with @PMX in-game about this, (who also happened to be there), I voided the raid and managed to get @shilly04's friend's gun back from the evidence locker. However @shilly04's gun and kevlar were lost to the evidence locker, because he had died / rejoined after the raid.

Last edited:

shilly04

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah-- after talking with @PMX in-game about this, (who also happened to be there), I voided the raid and managed to get @shilly04 his gun back from the evidence locker. His friend's gun and kevlar were lost to the evidence locker though, because he had died / rejoined after the raid.
you got my friends gun back and I crashed in the sit

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

can I get my gun refunded please
Your refund request has yet to be claimed/handled. I don't have the power to refund you, thank you for your understanding and patience while waiting for a staff that can help you.

EDIT: Also for some reason, your video evidence is unavailable in your OP now. I know it wasn't before, maybe you edited your OP and messed up the URL? Maybe you can fix it somehow.

shilly04

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has yet to be claimed/handled. I don't have the power to refund you, thank you for your understanding and patience while waiting for a staff that can help you.

EDIT: Also for some reason, your video evidence is unavailable in your OP now. I know it wasn't before, maybe you edited your OP and messed up the URL? Maybe you can fix it somehow.
the links fine for me

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.