legit

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:billy bob
Steam Name:billbert
SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/75677476754/
Date and time of loss:dec,2 4:10
What happened:so as you can see in the video i took that detectives gun and at the end of the video he kills me. i made it very clear to the detective that i took his gun as seen in the video. You can also see that he killed me later. i think he might of also called over police radio where we were located.

What do you need refunded:vector kevlar and helment
Evidence:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@legit Do you by any chance have the staff member in game who dealt with the report and can confirm or deny it as a rulebreak from the detective, as yes it does seem like you properly stripped him and very possible that he did break failrp, but he was in vicinity of his vehicle and thus possibly able to retrieve his gear. It isnt entirely needed in this situation but would help resolve this.

legit

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Bryan1504 we stole his gear. and I don't remember the staff that answered my ticket he just told me to make a refund request. The detective thought he could use the gun because he still had it so he admitted to breaking a rule.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Note: The video in this occassion does cover the rulebreak, in the future please remember the staff members name in case it isnt so clear. Please also post the correct steam ID in the future not just your profile link.

Status
Not open for further replies.