Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jacaerys Stark
Your Steam ID: Tman
Your Character Name: Robert Blanket

Target Name: Chad Blocker
David Reddington
Also the guy with the afro and Pick {Steam ID 0:0433867814} (He's literally be targeting me and my friend even after and admin told him the case was over)

Request Reason: If it's not clear they stormed my office (rightfully so) however I was under the oppressions that similar to Mayors cops were to act morally and arrest and detain, not kill because of a personal vendetta. I don't know If David Redington was admin or something but it seems a bit weird for him to pop up and leave... then I get swarmed. I also find it weird that my locked doors flung open.

Steam ID 0:0433867814 has been giving us a hard time since I became mayor. As you will see in the clip no one knew he was undercover (his badge is small on his off hand, half off screen dark and he never confirmed to be one, which is why I laughed him off when he said he would impound my car. He did follow up (even though the rules state not to return to the scene of your death). The one cop he saw recklessly driving wasn't the one he shot to lead to mess of fail rp, the cop he followed up with did indeed die, so no reason to chase off my other secret service member.

Potential metagaming, PD Corruption, Failure to RP (Broke Code of Ethics, Failure to comply with use of force.)

Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4:
Link 5 (The Reports Focus):

Numbers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am David Reddington and I came to you as staff to ask what was going on because I was getting numerous reports about it and I wanted to see your side of the story. At the time your rating was 1% as well as your health I was under the impression that you were afk. You proceeded to tell me you had no money for budget so I left. That is my fault for forgetting to be staff on duty. As far as the raid I was not involved in that as right after I talked to you I got off police because there was no budget. I even believe I went offline shortly after aswell.

Last edited:

Numbers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm I was not online for the raid.

3/18/2021 @ 2:54:50 AM | David Reddington (7979897) (STEAM_0:1:53384541) (811) quit from his job as Police
3/18/2021 @ 2:56:05 AM | 7979897 (STEAM_0:1:53384541) left the server (Disconnect by user.)
3/18/2021 @ 2:59:07 AM | Simon Riley (Ghost) (STEAM_0:0:121982224) (176) has knocked out Robert Blanket (Tman004) (STEAM_0:0:195151484) (696) with a police baton.

Tman004

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm I was not online for the raid.

3/18/2021 @ 2:54:50 AM | David Reddington (7979897) (STEAM_0:1:53384541) (811) quit from his job as Police
3/18/2021 @ 2:56:05 AM | 7979897 (STEAM_0:1:53384541) left the server (Disconnect by user.)
3/18/2021 @ 2:59:07 AM | Simon Riley (Ghost) (STEAM_0:0:121982224) (176) has knocked out Robert Blanket (Tman004) (STEAM_0:0:195151484) (696) with a police baton.
Thanks I just found it a bit weird, it seemed like all of PD was against me at the time so I’m sorry for accusing you, I just didn’t know how the hell they walked into my locked panic room so quickly.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Just to be clear, which order am I supposed to watch the clips in, and would you mean clearing up the "target" section of the report to fit this format:

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID:
Target Character Name (if known):

You may use multiple blocks of it if needed, but please ensure any player you're reporting at the very least has their steam ID filled in, and leave the rest blank if you don't know it.

Tman004

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Just to be clear, which order am I supposed to watch the clips in, and would you mean clearing up the "target" section of the report to fit this format:

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID:
Target Character Name (if known):

You may use multiple blocks of it if needed, but please ensure any player you're reporting at the very least has their steam ID filled in, and leave the rest blank if you don't know it.
Sorry about that I would watch them in link order because it’s in chronological order I placed them in order of relevance in a fit of rage so yeah watch it by the link so you can understand what’s happening.

Target Steam Name:N
Target Steam ID 0:0433867814
Target Character Name: N/A

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, lot to unpack here.

First things first: @Tman004 Do you and your SS have corruption perms? If so, who granted them?

@krabe & @Simon Mikael Care to explain your excessive use of force in the last clip, knocking out tazing and ultimately killing the mayor for no reason?

@King_Vise Are you aware that standing in front of a vehicle you are attempting to detain is a false code red? You must value your own life in the stop as well.

Let me know if I missed anything relevant. You all have 24 hours to respond or things will be handled without your input.

D

Deleted member 12627

I did knock out the mayor, he was called to be corrupt by John stroganoff who said over radio he was denying budget on purpose so naturally I treat corrupt mayors the way they deserve to be treated. However then an officer batoned me after I did the mayor and my knocked out body then fell on the mayor and killed me and him instantly. Then all the officers in the building started knocking each other out and a random civilian that was there dragged all of the knocked out bodies into each other effectively killing every single person there except for the last cop standing. I don’t know which officer betoned me leading to the mayors death as well as mine. You will have to check logs as to who batoned me as I had my back turned.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I did knock out the mayor, he was called to be corrupt by John stroganoff who said over radio he was denying budget on purpose so naturally I treat corrupt mayors the way they deserve to be treated. However then an officer batoned me after I did the mayor and my knocked out body then fell on the mayor and killed me and him instantly. Then all the officers in the building started knocking each other out and a random civilian that was there dragged all of the knocked out bodies into each other effectively killing every single person there except for the last cop standing. I don’t know which officer betoned me leading to the mayors death as well as mine. You will have to check logs as to who batoned me as I had my back turned.
@HEISENBERG Why did you knock out Simon, and what happened afterwards from your perspective.

Tman004

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, lot to unpack here.

First things first: @Tman004 Do you and your SS have corruption perms? If so, who granted them?

@krabe & @Simon Mikael Care to explain your excessive use of force in the last clip, knocking out tazing and ultimately killing the mayor for no reason?

@King_Vise Are you aware that standing in front of a vehicle you are attempting to detain is a false code red? You must value your own life in the stop as well.

Let me know if I missed anything relevant. You all have 24 hours to respond or things will be handled without your input.
No I did not have perms to be corrupt for some reason. I don’t believe my actions were corrupt however I didn’t deny police pay because I hated them I denied them pay because they were 1. Doing a crappy job, 2. Arresting and killing my SS for little to know reason, they were also abusing their power when it came to citizens as well. If you look at the clip they had well over 15k in budget which I ripped from other communities, the medics started complaining so I thought about how unfair it was the police and police only can blow through 20k. If you look at the end every one except for police (who once again blew through their budget like mad men) had around 4-5k it’s where they’re supposed to be.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Alrighty, conclusion time:

@King_Vise will receive 1 Warning Point for a false code red, as you cannot position yourself in front of a vehicle to force a code red onto a suspect.

@Tman004 will receive 2 Warning Points for Unauthorized Corruption. For one, you were urging your secret service to commit crimes and run from law enforcement repeatedly. Additionally, without corruption perms you are not allowed to entirely defund the PD, and while I can see that the city budget does in fact lack any money, I can also see that you almost definitely drained the entire PD budget (or it wouldn't have exactly 0), distributed it to every other department, and then set all taxes to 0 so no money would come in. Unfortunately, regardless of how the PD is performing you still need corruption perms to fully defund them. You can reduce their funding to limit the kinds of purchases they can make, but you must still allow them to function. (Also, non-gun departments need like 1k, 1.5k max, but that part isn't being held against you).

@krabe & @Simon Mikael will both receive 2 Severity Points for their excessive use of force. More details on severity points can be found here.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.