Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I am writing this out of frustration that that it seems like no matter what activity I do, there will always be a cop that either does one of two things: a) abuse his position of power and demean others in a way that should not be done, b) does not follow the basic rules of being a police officer and looks for frags where there aren't any. I've been in the same sit numerous times.
Me: "Officer (xyz) shot me for no reason!"
Staff Member: "Why did you shoot him."
Officer: Excuse 1: "Somebody called a code red on him." Excuse 2: "I thought he was a threat." Excuse 3: "I've done it before and haven't been punished, why now."
Staff Member: OK well it's against the rules, you're going to be blacklisted from cops for 3 days.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. These are cops with many past violations of rules and yet all they get are lenient punishments. They need to be upped way more. I am sick of getting on this server only to get off because a cop has ruined my RP experience.

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I feel the same way to... they seem to get less punishment because they are police and not civilian. And civilian and that said police could break the same rule and the cop with worse history than you seems to get away with maybe a warning point or pd blacklist while you get a 1 week WEAPONS blacklist.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I dont know about that bro i got a 2 week chief blacklist a month ago for handling a situation badly.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I dont know about that bro i got a 2 week chief blacklist a month ago for handling a situation badly.
i really dont consider that overly punished as you can still log on as asssitant cop or other positions.

Riley

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yea, I one hundred percent agree with you. Cops these days just power trip over nothing. For example i tap a cop with ur car when hes j walking and dont do damage. Well guess what your code red and the whole poilce force is after you.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yea, I one hundred percent agree with you. Cops these days just power trip over nothing. For example i tap a cop with ur car when hes j walking and dont do damage. Well guess what your code red and the whole poilce force is after you.

Couldn’t of said it any better.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Punishments are not strictly based on a certain offense, certainly not on what type of RP you choose (civilian, cop, etc.). Behavior, understanding of the rules, experience and history are taken into account but there's more to it than that

If you feel as if a staff member is not enforcing the rules as they should be, then you can make a staff report

I will lock this as there really isn't any point in debating something that doesn't need to be

Status
Not open for further replies.