Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mark
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:214540319
Your Character Name: Mark Moore

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Target Character Name (if known): Lt. Verelli

Request Reason: so we were at the 5:00 throwing a little party we then all get confronted by cops and taken to the pd for no reason the whole way there LT. Verelli was calling me a bottom fragger and a shitter and a school threat and when we got into the holding cells he then got mad and walked up to me and shot me in cuffs for no reason at all i later got stabilized and then i just bleed out because they just left me there after i got shot . Note-- the cheif at this time was Robert Tony and he took no action towards these cops.
When did the situation occur?: 2/21/2021 --- 1:00 - 1:15 AM
Your evidence to support your claim:(755) Garrysmod 2021 02 21 01 09 29 31 DVR - YouTube

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes

D

Deleted member 12627

I don't blame him for shooting you honestly, you and your friend were both breaking Fear RP for the longest time. You and your friend were asked 15-20 times to stop/drop weapons under fear RP which you broke multiple times by completely refusing just because no staff were present. @Mak was on however he left literally a minute after this happened.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You broke fearRP. Even Though the cop shot you which wasn't right you refused to drop your weapon. Nothing else the cop could have done to get the weapon off of you.

D

Deleted member 12627

I didn’t do shit to you other than arrest you for aiding and imbedding. I was just saying you should probably follow fear RP before you get in trouble because I have 2 clips of you breaking fear rp before we arrested you, then your friend sat in a holding cell for literally 20 minutes refusing to give his weapons.

NBHMARK

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

let me see them then
]

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Robert Tony

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Robert Tony here,

You came to the PD wanting to know if you could get your machete back from the LT.

We had a short meeting in the upstairs office space, where I asked you for the details of the officer and what had happened.

However once you mentioned to me that you had died in this situation, their wasn't anything I could do for you in-character.

As I said, if you thought the LT did something against the rules to take that machete off you could make a report, as there was no staff online you could put a report up on the forums but that was your decision to make since I'm not staff.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the delay. As Balldrip is on LOA he has requested someone take over this report. @Ethann Why did you shoot the player who was cuffed? You have 24 hours to respond or it shall be sorted without your input.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the delay. As Balldrip is on LOA he has requested someone take over this report. @Ethann Why did you shoot the player who was cuffed? You have 24 hours to respond or it shall be sorted without your input.
as the officer next him this guy also went loa so ig it doesnt matter whether he gets punished or not, but this guy was breaking fearrp heavy to the point where there was not much choice left other than to do what ethan did from my POV

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

as the officer next him this guy also went loa so ig it doesnt matter whether he gets punished or not, but this guy was breaking fearrp heavy to the point where there was not much choice left other than to do what ethan did from my POV
The player in question was cuffed. In what way was he breaking fearRP to the extent that he needed to be shot?

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The player in question was cuffed. In what way was he breaking fearRP to the extent that he needed to be shot?
so essentially the whole 5-10 minutes we were stuck with him from what i remember we told him to drop his machete or gun but he kept talking shit and wouldn't do anything so he was cuffed again incase he tried to dc as there was only 1 admin on and this guy was a known minge imo but yeah that's what i saw as were stuck for a hot minute listening to this guys garbage when we couldve finished the arrest a while ago. 0:11 literally shows him saying "he isnt dropping shit" and maintained that attitude the whole 10 minutes we were stuck with him for so I see why he decided to shoot. And again 0:20 this guy encourages his friend to also break FearRP for some reason which doesnt help his case

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

so essentially the whole 5-10 minutes we were stuck with him from what i remember we told him to drop his machete or gun but he kept talking shit and wouldn't do anything so he was cuffed again incase he tried to dc as there was only 1 admin on and this guy was a known minge imo but yeah that's what i saw as were stuck for a hot minute listening to this guys garbage when we couldve finished the arrest a while ago. 0:11 literally shows him saying "he isnt dropping shit" and maintained that attitude the whole 10 minutes we were stuck with him for so I see why he decided to shoot. And again 0:20 this guy encourages his friend to also break FearRP for some reason which doesnt help his case
Do you by chance have video of the longer situation showing them breaking fears?

On a side note, in the future if a suspect is being obnoxious like this, take them into one of the holding cells while you deal with the first one.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Do you by chance have video of the longer situation showing them breaking fears?

On a side note, in the future if a suspect is being obnoxious like this, take them into one of the holding cells while you deal with the first one.
i didnt think it was important to record it as if anything it was him purely breaking rules which i didnt think was worth reporting but maybe some of the other cops did, however as far as im concerned this guy just self snitched to the point that shmurda would be proud

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So after viewing @NBHMARK's video of the situation, I've come to the following conclusions.

@Ethann while the suspect in question was certainly not being particularly cooperative, it was out of line to kill him in that situation. As a police officer, your standards for shooting someone are higher than a criminals, and there is almost no situation where you should ever be shooting a cuffed suspect. For this, you shall be receiving 1 Warning Point for RDM/Excessive use of force. In the future, I'd recommend for example putting him in one of the PD holding cells while you sort out his friend and then dealing with him.

@NBHMARK from what I saw from the videos you were not under fearRP yourself particularly often, I do still feel its necessary to point out that you should not be attempting to encourage others to break fearRP. Additionally, actively placing yourself between your friend and 3 armed officers in such an enclosed space almost undeniably qualifies as Failure to Value Life. For attempting to encourage rulebreaks and for ftvl you will receive a Verbal Warning. Additionally, while we don't expect criminals and cops to be particularly kind to each other, I would like to request that you perhaps tone it down a notch. Constantly shouting insults to the arresting officers doesn't do anyone any good. Again this isn't an adminstrative request, more just personal advice/request.

And in a surprise twist: @puvz From the video and logs, it seems you refused to follow FearRP multiple times, and you were not cuffed. You will be receiving 1 Warning Point for breaking fearRP. I understand that I didn't really give you much opportunity to attempt to defend yourself so if you have a defense for this I encourage you to appeal the point but at this time I do feel comfortable making this call.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.