LV

logo.png

Player Report Format
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:419618705
Your Character Name: John Kiddler

Target Steam Name: oohhhhh nooooo and BrainDead
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105188498
Target Character Name (if known): Martin Bentlifvi

Request Reason: So it started off in a pd raid we lost and he was the last cop alive he let his friend same org and everything come in and loot as a civillian and looted everthing from the raid. The civillian that looted also combat depoted everything. We lost lsd batches a m4 acr vector meds and kev and the civ looted it all. they then proceeded to rdm my friend for no probable reason. they also finished me off after i tried to kill them after killing my friend
When did the situation occur?:1/7/2023 around 3:25 Pm Pst
Your evidence to support your claim: evidence 1: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PGv1xg09602uQ/d1337AfJU8RO?invite=cr-MSxVVkEsNTQ2OTY4MjQs
evidence 2 : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PGwrJ86ohb68u/d1337Q7rrdhH?invite=cr-MSxiZ0QsNTQ2OTY4MjQs
evidence 3: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PGxCE-aM_oHdA/d1337R8UP3t9?invite=cr-MSxRUVYsNTQ2OTY4MjQs
evidence 4: clip from dido king of them being even more corrupt after the raid happened

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dido King
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

(Evidence 1) your video provides no strong evidence saying I let him in. All this clip is showing is a civ(Possibly a detective) walking into penthouse.

(Evidence 2) shows the civ getting away in a car Which I had nothing to do with

what (Evidence 2) did provide you with is you and your friend breaking NLR and also going to kill someone for getting in there car after you died and respawned

The only thing accomplished with these 2 evidences is against you.
As for the cop killing you I have nothing to do with him he is his own person

Personally I see ZERO concrete evidence that can be acted upon in Evidence 1 and 2.
As for Evidence 3 I feel like that should be done in a different ticket as I have nothing to do with that rouge SWAT member

Last edited:

lostBlackKidTM

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

(Evidence 1) your video provides no strong evidence saying I let him in. All this clip is showing is a civ(Possibly a detective) walking into penthouse.

(Evidence 2) shows the civ getting away in a car Which I had nothing to do with

what (Evidence 2) did provide you with is you and your friend breaking NLR and also going to kill someone for getting in there car after you died and respawned

The only thing accomplished with these 2 evidences is against you.
As for the cop killing you I have nothing to do with him he is his own person

Personally I see ZERO concrete evidence that can be acted upon in Evidence 1 and 2.
As for Evidence 3 I feel like that should be done in a different ticket as I have nothing to do with that rouge SWAT member
logs will prove themselves

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

they also finished me off after i tried to kill them after killing my friend
Fist off here's another rule break by him you cannot have KOS on a cop or SWAT officer and after the rouge swat officer executed your friend you drove away and came back 2 minutes later and tried to kill us which is not allowed. You cannot have KOS on a cop unless your or your friends life in imminently in danger.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player report can not be processed since @lostBlackKidTM has been permanently banned.

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.