MajoraPLZ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Majora
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84642146
Your Character Name: Wilford Mactavish

Target Steam Name: NIghtcoreLover & Headshot Machine
Target Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118097042 & Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78915657 & STEAM_0:0:78915657
Target Character Name (if known): Dante Caleno & Nikolai Luciano

Request Reason: The players in question Mass RDM and false arrested me, did not read me my rights, arrested me for a time much longer than allowed based on my charges, and did not even tell me what I was being charged with. The situation went as stated here. Part 1: A person was being chased by police and pulled into my driveway, the police all came in and claimed they were arresting, said "HANDS UP" to them, and then shot them anyways, they then proceeded to shoot everyone else who was not in police uniform and not even part of this situation and laugh. I was hiding as you will see in the video, I then came out and asked what was going on on my lawn, they immediately jumped me and handcuffed me, without questioning me searching me or even trying to give me the benefit of the doubt. Part 2: I was handcuffed and made fun of all the way to the police station where they arrested me for 30 minutes without telling me my charge, reading me my rights, or even attempting to search my person. Part 3: After I was arrested my friends looked for my loot in the house, the police "raided us" and took 2 light tents, 2 advanced watering kits, and any other loose items on the ground. I was then arrested and Lost 60 weed seeds and my P99 (I had a license for a pistol). I really feel as though this is completely unjustified as these police are obviously just minging and not even appropriately roleplaying. I was in NO way involved in their chase and they claim since I am in the area I am automatically a suspect. My request is they are temporarily blacklisted from being police officers or worse!
When did the situation occur?: This situation occured at the farmhouse on Mill Rd.
Your evidence to support your claim: I have this video that is spliced together, it is 3 seperate clips with all audio still included! Here is the link: VIDEO

Additional members involved/witnessing: Dozeryip & C0balt & jColborn

Last edited by a moderator:

dozeryip

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was also killed for no reason.

Dont mind the clip I cant spell

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding the Player Report,

After reviewing the video evidence provided I have deemed the following users in violation of server rules, as listed:

Majora (STEAM_0:0:84642146) - Wilford Mactavish:
  • Meta-gaming
  • Fail Roleplay (Breaking Character)
  • Erotic Roleplay
Punishment: One week ban.

Dozeryip (STEAM_0:1:48194312) - Brian Dorat:
  • Meta-gaming
  • Staff Disrespect
  • Failure to Value Life
Punishment: One week ban.

jColborn (STEAM_0:0:445364752) - Jimmy Jimson:
  • Failure to Value Life
Punishment: Two Warning Points.

Headshot Machine (STEAM_0:1:42642127) - Nikolai Luciano:
  • Fail Roleplay (Breaking Character etc)
  • Fail Roleplay in Job (Police)
  • Random Death Match (RDM)
Punishment: One week ban and three-day police faction blacklist.

NIghtcoreLover (STEAM_0:0:78915657) - Dante Caleno:
  • Fail Roleplay
  • Fail Roleplay in Job (Police)
  • Random Death Match (RDM)
  • Erotic Roleplay
Punishment: One week ban and three day-police faction blacklist.

Note: If you disagree with the punishments you may appeal them in the right sections on the forums, or you may also file a staff complaint if you wish.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread moved to handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.