LV

Your Steam Name: Mr. White
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39566560
Your Character Name: John Shim

Target Steam Name: Ja1003
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143620634
Target Character Name : Cora Dehle

Request Reason:
Mayor has authority to ask help to neutralize all threats in city. Security officers were shooting guns around and even killed several officers. They were yelling that they are gonna take over the city. They were bored I got that. It was funny but my job is protecting city. I so continued roleplay. I had no hard feeling about those security guards. Captain and previous Chief were handling them well. And also, they were talking about to kidnap the mayor. If mayor wants, he could enable swat. I know Markus Johnson well. He's serious when he play as police officer which is he always play as pd. Anyway, mayor requested for the SWAT cuz securities are crossing line. In my opinion it was fun rather have something like that event than nothing happening. And hours later, the new Chief Cora Dahle she was like one of those security guards talking about to kidnap and kill the mayor. Well it looked fun but its wrong. Chief is not allowed to do that or say that. Those RP breakers suddenly became "serious RP players" quote. Mayor asked for the swat and security guards were running crazy. Chief were making jokes with security guards and came out from the bank and started to become so called serious RP player. Well, of course she has every right to warn and give strikes to officers and demote them. But I say this is false demotion. SWAT Markus Johnson were explaining whole thing. And sudden serious player Chief demoted him. OK, I understand. He disobeyed Chief so Chief demoted him. But he can not arrest him for that. After demoted its over unless he committed crime. I uncuffed him telling them to let him go that he already god demoted and its not allowed to arrest someone is already got demotion he did not even commit any crimes. And guess what, I got demoted without warnings or strikes. She could've warned me or give me a strike. Just demoted me and arrested me for what? I say again, I aint got hard feeling about security officers. Actually to be honest they made server fun. But this angry new Chief Cora Dahle probably got bad mood starting get angry. She always does that. Delighted server became an angry server people. I don't want her to get punished cuz Im not like her. Bossing around and being angry. What I want is, I want her to acktknowledge that was false arrest for Markus Johnson and mine. And false demotion on me without giving me strike or warning. Markus ignored or made and objection to Chief several times so I understand why he got demoted. But does it really have to be like that way? He was just following orders. And arresting him after demotion?

Here's what I want. I want staffs send her message that those behaivers are wrong and if she does that again I want staffs kick her out of server. Im not saying ban her. Just 5minutes cool off. That Chief is always angry and wants to treat people like servants. He wasn't serious RP player in the bank cuz she did not realize I was detective. After She made jokes about killing the mayor well, if we be serious about that isn't that a corruption and breaking RP?

Like I said, I dont wanna presss chargers on her cuz Im not like her. And any other security officers. Please send message to Cora Dahle not to harass players like that. If she does that again which I always video record all the time, I will upload video and ask punishment. And I also have message to her. Please lets be all friends have fun and if your not on good mood just hop off get some rest or play other games. No need to share your anger to players trying to have fun here.

When did the situation occur?: around 5 pm DC 2/2/26
Your evidence to support your claim:
Witness: Markus Johnson

Last edited:

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are going to need to provide some timestamps of when these events happened, we are not going to watch a full 50-minute video.

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You are going to need to provide some timestamps of when these events happened, we are not going to watch a full 50-minute video.
oh yes sorry about that. Here you go

7:45 (this is when seuciry guards announced that they are gonna take over the city. later on they kept saying it.

24:20 (this is when mayor got concerned their behaviors and revoked their gun licenses and Enabling SWAT. So Markus became SWAT officer to follow the orders before new Chief came along.

29:54 (this is when security were doing PD raid)

12:15 (this is when PD and civilians under attack by security guards invading city.

34:28 (this is when new Chief making fun of mayor and jokes? to kidnap mayor and kill him and went out of the bank suddenly became angry serious Role player and caused false demotion and arrest. Demoted and arrested Markus who just followed the orders but he did do fire gun in public area. Those security guards are ok and this SWAT officer got arrested after demotion without warning or strikes. And me)

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Everyone was warned to leave the bank (over radio). The SWAT was misusing their powers by through flashes inside the bank after being told to leave as well. You let a guy go that was being arrested for attempted assault on me (the chief). It's not your place to be letting people you go, definitely if it's your chief's orders. You were arrested for letting a guy that I was arresting go, pretty self-explanatory. If the other SWAT officers want to report me, feel free to do so. If someone's going to be punished here, it should be you for corruption. The only thing I see here that I could improve on is maybe separately issuing you a strike, but as I said I've told every officer already to leave the bank that's why the SWAT we're standing outside. The mayor has no authority to arrest, the mayor should be handled just like a civilian. I see no misuse of my powers.

Also, your video cuts in and out, therefore I don't think this is valid evidence and it doesn't have input audio which is VERY important.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there! Thank you for making this report. Sadly, this one is going to have to be denied as your evidence does not conform to the rules of making player reports:

Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded may be invalidated and may not be used in a final verdict, depending on the situation. This is up to staff discretion.

Given the context of this situation, having your audio is extremely important. As such, I don't have any choice but to void your evidence, and as such this report can not be taken any further.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.